Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Sven bot cheating with mana?

Basic Member
    Is this the reason bot games are not recorded?

Quote Originally Posted by detonator7 View Post
    Is this the reason bot games are not recorded?
    No, they're not recorded because Valve don't have infinite amounts of server space.

Banned
    Saving them for a day or two should not be an issue.

I saw this once playing in a 5-man co-op as KotL laning against Sven (it was a 2v2 lane, but I can't remember who the other heroes were). It was real early, we were maybe level 3 or 4, and Sven never had mana (I was mana leaking him, and bots really don't care if they're mana leaked, they'll sprint around regardless), but it didn't stop him from tossing the hammer at me whenever he felt like he was gonna get ganked otherwise. Pretty annoying, but funny once I realized what was happening.

Absoulutely CONFIRMED!! Match ID# 106610447 at about 8:30 into the game was laning bottom against sven and sniper, got invis rune went in lane and twice checked svens mana. First time was 65 or so second time was not much higher, checked storm hammer saw it needed 140 to work, moved on sniper, sven stunned me so sniper could escape. So either the bots are pulling mana from nowhere or there is a glitch with reading their mana pool when you click on them. Btw sven had no mana items on him that would give that fast of a gain.
    AXE DOES NOT PICK SIDES!!! But Axe is on your side. -Axe