Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93

Thread: Add a forfeit function

That is YOUR opionion. I don't want the other camp I am all the way on the "right" side, not the left.

Whether you like it or not , don't you think there is no better time to test these kind of options at this stage of the beta? better see if it work now than later.

Basic Member
    43534.jpg

He was sitting up there since the 10th minute moving his character back and forth... this happens every game i play when matchmaking.

Basic Member
    concede will really work in certain circumstances, such as when you're teaming with 3 or 2 noobs, and you know even if your turtle or play safe for the entire game, its just not worth it to do a comeback cuz it will never work with noobs. but as i said, in certain circumstances. theres always exceptions

but i cudnt stress the fact that people's inclination towards giving up is gonna increase with this function. Well, still the same thing cuz its either "k ill afk until end gg" or "press concedeee"

I'd honestly rather not see a concede feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanced Jack View Post
    I'd honestly rather not see a concede feature.
    Love to pwn low lvls?

Here's an analogy that I feel suits the situation, you are stuck in a room you cannot escape as the door has been armed with explosives that cannot be defused(leaver status). This individual has broken your limbs(team fails, can no longer fight back) and is about to shoot you, as you are guaranteed to not survive( and you know it) would you want him to shoot you in the head and just end it or shoot you in the chest 5 times so you can die a slow painful death by bleeding to death?

Banned
    There needs to be forfeit. Time Limit should be at or near to 20 minutes. That's generally long enough for most games to start having a decisive winner (especially with them pub stomps).

Since there is no FF, I have 32 forfeits because I refuse to waste my time losing. Ktnx

Quote Originally Posted by bobbobberson View Post
    Time Limit should be at or near to 20 minutes. That's generally long enough for most games to start having a decisive winner.
    I dont understand why u want to force opposite team to play when every1 dont want to play? For example - we got ursa, lion and skeleton king. 2 min - roshan down, FB on bot, then 0\7 there, 2 kills on mid and 1 on top. 10 min - 1\10, most of them dont have even boots, 2 bot towers down and 1 tower down. 1 disconnected. And Ursa still hungry Then they asked as - how to surrender. Quastion - why they should continue to play? Pro dota players - are sadists or what?

Judging from the last couple of pages I see no reason to keep the thread open any longer. No new suggestions or different point of views.