Page 33 of 85 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast

Thread: Dota 2 Server Information and Discussion

Basic Member
    These problems have been going on for at least two weeks. I wonder if the announcement that they're looking into it means we'll see an end to it, whatever the problem is.

Why the hell can't I find a match? This game is full of bugs, every single day of update... Fix this, please! I need DOOOOOOOOOOOTA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Quote Originally Posted by bkeul View Post
    Why the hell can't I find a match? This game is full of bugs, every single day of update... Fix this, please! I need DOOOOOOOOOOOTA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    http://dev.dota2.com/announcement.php?f=23&a=19

The matchmaking servers are having issues. Please wait, Valve are working on it.
    Always read and follow the forum rules. If you need help from a moderator, use the report button ()
    Before posting new bugs:
    -Check the Known Bugs List and search the forum for an existing report.
    -Make sure its a bug (test in WC3 Dota, visit playdota guides and adv. mech, etc). If you're still not sure, post in Mechanics and Gameplay Bug Brainstorming instead.
    -Read the Bug Posting Guidelines on how to report a bug properly.

Quote Originally Posted by milton View Post
    Actually 103.10.124.1 isn't in Hong Kong. Some of the GeoIP sources just say it is. It is most definitely in Singapore.
    thanks a lot for clarifying that.. i took the word on the announcement too however some people keep tracing ips back to HK an keep saying so... even running a tracert pointed a SG route and i was really confused! sigh.. cant wait till optimisation is complete...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DLRevan View Post
    http://dev.dota2.com/announcement.php?f=23&a=19

The matchmaking servers are having issues. Please wait, Valve are working on it.
    Invalid Announcement specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

My client is missing "Find match" button...

Been tyring for 30 minutes , it goes from "Finding server" to "finding game" , then back to finding server.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naveen_reloaded View Post
    Been tyring for 30 minutes , it goes from "Finding server" to "finding game" , then back to finding server.
    same for me

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but..

Just had a game (either on us-east or eu-west, most likely on eu-west not sure though) and had a disconnect and couldnīt reconnect after it. The reconnect button wasnīt even there.

Edit: Seems like the game doesnīt even show up in my games history. Neither ingame nor at dotabuff. And it didnīt count as a win or a loss.
    Last edited by Viking; 04-21-2013 at 03:43 AM. Reason: additional info

Basic Member
    FINDING SERVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRR

Basic Member
    Cant find a server?