Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 LastLast

Thread: Dota 2 Server Information and Discussion

Among scores of other people with this problem and no responses in other areas - Tried for hours to connect to games on AUS server yesterday. DOTA 2 game coordinator was on the fritz all morning. Finally some friends were able to get into games. I tried to find a game, ready'd up, get stuck on loading screen. 5 min ban.

Try again, 20 min ban.

Hesitantly try once more after friends assure me servers were fixed finally. Failed to connect to the servers once again, received 24hr ban. Posted in several threads and created my own thread about this issue with the servers and the ridiculous jump in ban length even though its through no fault of mine.

No response from any support staff. Ban is still in place. I assume servers are still broken as well due to the number of new threads about the problem.

What happens when in about 4 hours after my UNJUST ban finishes, i try to find a game again, and the servers are still problematic and dont let me load?

Another, even longer ridiculous ban?! Come on DOTA 2 Support staff. No responses anywhere. So many people with this same issue. Fix. Your. Shit. Fix your servers, amend the ban length (jumping from 20 min to 24 hr is just stupid.), and lift these unjustified bans due to YOUR server issues.

I hope to hear back from SOMEONE regarding these issues, it has already been a day with no response, i've posted about this in multiple relevant areas, so many users have created new threads with the same grievance as I have..

Sort it out guys seriously unsatisfied.

Basic Member
    Accepting a queue on USWest servers from Japan causes the game to be stuck at "Connecting" as of 10 minutes ago. Attempting to reconnect does nothing. Still gets stuck at "Connecting".
    I'm then forced to abandon and get a temporary ban for connectivity issues on Valve's end. SEA and Japan servers work fine as far as I know at least for me.

Basic Member
    i normally play in EU west. couple weeks ago i had 15ms ping but lately its as high as 30-40ms. any idea why? its annoying. unplayable to be honest.. i did upgrade my internet but the ISP stayed the same.. i am forced to play EU east. help!

Basic Member
    i have recently received low priority and loss of MMR due to server maintenance i am trying to reach out to get a roll back, hence that is what i have been told when looking online. i am trying to get someones attention who can help me.

Basic Member
    Japan servers unstable.

pinging 180 when I live 1 hour from Tokyo.

Ping to Singapore is 140

Basic Member
    в матче где у меня было 700 с лишним ммр вот его id:2499306365 мне попались игроки с 200-300 ммр это как вообще понимать?? почему вообще такое происходит? почему меня не закидывает с игроками моего уровня?? почему такой дисбаланс?? вы вообще за этим следите??что это еще за безобразие??

Is it eu west fucked up or my internet service provider?

IM LEVEL 28 NOW 1280TP BUT STILL I CANT PLAY IN MATCH MAKING RANKED. PLEASE HELP ME. THANKS

i thought playing in match making ranked unlocked at level 20. but now my level is 28 and i cant even play in mmr. does anyone can help me to solve my problem. thank you in advance

US East and US West have been giving me a disgusting ping for the past month.

I thought it was my internet being bad. But i have tried other online games to test. And they all have run fine.

Normally i always get a 57ms ping at US East. But for the past month it fluctuates between 70ms up to the unplayable levels of 1885ms. I am sick of this.

I can't play this game anymore with these levels of pings. I have tried dealing with it, but all i end up is in low priority due to the disgusting ping. I give up. i have over 4000 hours on this game. And now i am forced to quit because you refuse to fix your servers.

Really you have no idea how much that pisses me off. Forcing me to quit because i can't play the game i love. Damn you.