Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Update Notes - November 28, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Interrobangin View Post
    At this point, with Dota 2's current hero roster being quite large, a constant flow of heroes is neither necessary nor top priority. That's not to say that the porting of heroes is unimportant, just that there's no sense in expecting a hero every week or damning Valve when one isn't released—especially accusing the dev team of being lazy (?). Indeed, I would go so far as to say that it's not impossible for Valve to still be porting heroes after the game is "released" proper.
    I know! I can't believe the amount of people hating on Valve for no reason. They work nonstop to deliver content to us.

shit update

after 2 week ......

i hate dota2

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Disconnect___t View Post
    shit update

after 2 week ......

i hate dota2
    Leave then.

If they release one great feature per week - it is enough.

This week it was the pseudo random

Meh.

Basic Member
    - Clicking on a hero row in the Heroes Played tab on the profile now shows a match history filtered by that hero.
    - Pseudo Random chances are now enabled for these abilities: Coup de Grace, Slardar's Bash, Time Lock, Drunken Brawler's Crit, Headshot, Blade Dance, Chaos Knight's Crit, Lycan's Crit and Skeleton King's Crit.
    Thanks

But why no Slark fixes?

Quote Originally Posted by HellJumper View Post
    I know! I can't believe the amount of people hating on Valve for no reason. They work nonstop to deliver content to us.
    Hey, I remember you from spuf

The reason people complain is because the previous update was 15 days ago. After 15 days the only thing we see worth mentioning is pseudo random? I'm disappointed as well, i want the old days were we saw a new hero every week.

I'm not saying that new heroes should be released every week, but there are so many bugs and 15 days after Slark release we don't see his bugs been fixed.

Fix the greevil egg bugs where the unusual greedy greevil is appearing naked!
    Top 5 Favourite Dota 2 Heroes:
    Puck
    Ancient Apparition
    Vengeful Spirit
    Leshrac
    Outworld Destroyer

Who is playing all these bot games??