NO REVERT BACK BROODMOTHER. SHE WAS CUTE BEFORE NOW SHE LOOKS UGLY

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Takomancer View Post
    Rude. She has a great personality.

Why fix what wasnt broken, brood looked great

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    GAMEPLAY
    - Pseudo Random chances are now enabled for these abilities: Coup de Grace, Slardar's Bash, Time Lock, Drunken Brawler's Crit, Headshot, Blade Dance, Chaos Knight's Crit, Lycan's Crit and Skeleton King's Crit.
    This one was an epic one and clearly making this week's update best for those who understand the importance of pseudo random. I really feel sad about "no hero" comments. What's the point of a new(actually old) hero if it will not be able show its full potential? Valve doing a great job by listening both old school and new players. The first report about wrong random system was made months ago (almost 8 if I remember correct). We talked each other , made tests resulted in clear results , showed how this system hugely effects gameplay , criticized , we worked and writed pages were going and finally that update is here. long last . I was losing my hopes but this suprise gave me the happiness of thousand new heroes. No more : 8 hits and no stun with void **** this game rages or OMFG slardar bashed me like for 5 times in a row !!

Quote Originally Posted by Takomancer View Post
    You do have a point, insofar as that in comparison, the old Brood is actually kind of cute.
    Which begs the question:
    Why am I finding a giant, murderous spider to be cute?