Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lane missing taunts

Quote Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
    I can agree having a few miss/re commands wouldn't be too bad, but a lot of the other stuff would end up being unnecessary, there are pings and you can draw on the minimap so for most events it should be pretty obvious. If you see mid going top, you can draw a line and ping so people look at the minimap and see it, it's kinda obvious.
    It might mean that you intend to gang top from mid. Anyway to make communication between the team easier, is a good thing. What commands do you think is unnecessary? You might say all is unnecessary because there is ingame text and voicechat, but as i said earlier, it might not always be convenient to use. I really cant see how it would hurt the game to have this feature.

Basic Member
    If you are implementing this, you have to think about something really important. Alot of players do not use ingamesounds. Therefor you should add text to this aswell. Or there will be alot of complaining.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bQttger View Post
    It might mean that you intend to gang top from mid. Anyway to make communication between the team easier, is a good thing. What commands do you think is unnecessary? You might say all is unnecessary because there is ingame text and voicechat, but as i said earlier, it might not always be convenient to use. I really cant see how it would hurt the game to have this feature.
    I meant stuff like Roshan, go, back and so on, it'll just add confusion when someone say go and another say back at the same time, and for Roshan just pinging the pit is enough for people to understand what that means. I said I agreed on miss/re commands because while I got used to not calling misses and just pinging, they're still useful.

- <current lane> mia (auto detect lane; if not in any lane, works like mia)
    - mia (user has 2 sec to beacon in any lane after pressing this and it will work as top/mid/bot mia depending on that)
    - top mia
    - mid mia
    - bot mia
    - back
    - go go go
    - affermative
    - negative

These are enough. Ping roshan a few times is enough for roshan.

Click on enemy portrait to open menu:
    -> Missing
    -> Back on lane
    -> Gank in 5 secs (with Portal 2 style timer)