Thread: [Suggestion] New store item "Reset stats"

Basic Member

[Suggestion] New store item "Record Eraser"

Can you guys add a new store item to "Record Eraser"?

After using this item...

1. Your current xp = 0
    2. Level to 1
    3. Removes all games history
    4. Retains back pack items
    5. Retails punishments (LP)

Why would some one need this?

My stats gone bad due to many reasons including the one due to the bugs in the client which is not my fault, that resulted loosing the game and some times going to LP and throw me into LP pool and which intern makes me to play non-cooperative team and further ruin my stats and keep stay in the low win ratio players. Now I reached to a situation where assuming I maintain 3:2 win ration, to reach the 50% win ration I need to play 155 more games and win 93 games. Now these numbers are made from the assumption of 3:2 ratio. My only afraid is that it can be much tougher than I guessed.

I prefer to pay around $5 for this item.

Why don't you play in new ID?

Sorry, think of switching between accounts to play different games (purchased).
    Last edited by GeoStrik3r; 12-01-2012 at 02:31 AM. Reason: changed title
    -------
    Achievement: Won at least a match with every dota2 hero
    Fav Dev Quote: Bug is working fine
    -------

whats the point in resetting your level?
    i'm confused

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixclaw View Post
    whats the point in resetting your level?
    i'm confused
    He probably just has a negative winratio and wants that reset, I doubt it's his lvl he cares about resetting.

Basic Member
    oops did't realized thats already posted, I havent completed post yet (before your comments)
    Last edited by GeoStrik3r; 12-01-2012 at 02:32 AM.
    -------
    -------

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoStrik3r View Post
    oops did't realized thats already posted, I havent completed post yet (before your comments)
    You forgot to say if you would want this item to make matchmaking consider the account as new too, or if it should put you in the same place in the matchmaking system as before a reset.

Other than that, I don't really see this suggestion becoming a reality, and I personally don't think it's necessary. But I also don't think it would really do much harm to anyone either so I don't really care if it was available, since people can pretty much do this already by creating a new account.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipaah View Post
    You forgot to say if you would want this item to make matchmaking consider the account as new too, or if it should put you in the same place in the matchmaking system as before a reset.

Other than that, I don't really see this suggestion becoming a reality, and I personally don't think it's necessary. But I also don't think it would really do much harm to anyone either so I don't really care if it was available, since people can pretty much do this already by creating a new account.
    I guess if MM treats as fresh account then it would be much simpler. I am not sure how MM handling the ratios, if they have the aggregate updated after every match then its fine to carry forward the win ratio.
    -------
    -------