Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchmaking gives you bad allies instead of better enemies. Please listen Valve.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainheart View Post
    There was same thread not while ago, it was locked with message that Valve's MM system DOES NOT force 50% win ratio and that those speculations about MM giving you worse team mates instead of better opponents is false and only in heads of senseless ragers who would rage and flame no matter how perfect system is... people just work like that, "never me, always team" mentality. Blame is mandatory and it's never on you.

^ this & in b4 closed. Be nice to other players and you'll have no problem finding missing players for your 5 man stack.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noya View Post
    Yea, sometimes you might overestimate yourself. But its really painfully obvious when you have newbies on your team.

I just throw solo q games or abandon to keep these 50% winrate trying to carry clowns down since valve keeps giving me them ))

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by permafrosty View Post
    Yea, sometimes you might overestimate yourself. But its really painfully obvious when you have newbies on your team.
    though keep in mind that most of the games used as examples of "some dude being placed with noobs", the dude was as bad as the rest of the players, just didn't die as much

does not necessarily mean that matchmaking is fine though

Banned
    There was same thread not while ago, it was locked with message that Valve's MM system DOES NOT force 50% win ratio and that those speculations about MM giving you worse team mates instead of better opponents is false and only in heads of senseless ragers who would rage and flame no matter how perfect system is... people just work like that, "never me, always team" mentality. Blame is mandatory and it's never on you.
    So why i'm constantly getting 45% win rate guys? Are they good? Or you're the one of them?

Playing with a Retard" next official mode.

Banned
    Just because some mod says something doesnt mean anything, same with every report gets looked at which is simply a lie

anyway i agree with op
    Not sure wether mm does it intentionally or not, but after winning streaks there is a high chance of games that are lost at 3min mark following

Quote Originally Posted by Homeostasis View Post
    Not sure wether mm does it intentionally or not, but after winning streaks there is a high chance of games that are lost at 3min mark following
    Mind giving an example, like match #?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    So why i'm constantly getting 45% win rate guys? Are they good? Or you're the one of them?
    I think you just suck and you deserve that. Post your Dotabuff profile, I am 100% sure that in 90% of your games you are as bad as most of your team is.