Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUGGESTION] Increase team size limit

[SUGGESTION] Increase team size limit

I would like to suggest that the maximum number of players allowed on a team be increased.

I head a clan of 20+ members, and I notice the following problems with the current squad limitation:
    1. Segmentation - my clan ends up playing in isolated groups rather than playing with all members. Naturally, I would have my top 5 players in the same team, but this results in them training together only, and not helping out the weaker players who need guidance. This defeats the entire purpose of having a clan.
    2. Roster changes - some tournaments I've participated in have a large roster size but they require that all players on matchday be listed in the same team. This means I have to manually add/remove players to the team depending on who's online.

Ideally, the team system should have a larger default limit, with an option to increase team size (paid maybe).

Regards,

Vinod.

P.S. There's an existing thread about this by someone else, but it's receiving no response from the higher-ups. Feel free to merge/delete.

Basic Member
    I agree with this suggestion. A team really shouldn't have a limitation, and if it's there for tournament participation Valve can easily add a "Select members" function.

Quote Originally Posted by Versian View Post
    I agree with this suggestion. A team really shouldn't have a limitation, and if it's there for tournament participation Valve can easily add a "Select members" function.
    +1 to this, can't believe I didn't think of suggesting this.

Banned
    How about having a clan tab and within that you can form multiple teams. For example Clan Valve Team 1 Team 2 team 3 each team has a little bit of its own customization kind like each army platoon will have its own name. Also another neat feature of this could would be that you could see your clans stats and how you rank with people in the clan. However there should be a limit of like 50 members for a clan because I really hate those massive clans like =eg= that dominate the majority of some games.

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    +1, I don't even have or plan to play in a team, but this is an obviously good suggestion and I see no reason to not have it.

Basic Member
    +

Quote Originally Posted by Dran View Post
    How about having a clan tab and within that you can form multiple teams. For example Clan Valve Team 1 Team 2 team 3 each team has a little bit of its own customization kind like each army platoon will have its own name. Also another neat feature of this could would be that you could see your clans stats and how you rank with people in the clan. However there should be a limit of like 50 members for a clan because I really hate those massive clans like =eg= that dominate the majority of some games.
    I think this is pretty much the same thing that Versian meant, so yeah, it's something that I really look forward to. Having to form multiple teams with minor name variations is really a pain in the ass.

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    +1 and fast please!