Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rizzrack, the Timbersaw (Official Lore)

Basic Member
    Just noticed something in his voice lines:

16px-Dark_Seer_icon.png Ah, Dark Seer. Finally someone who appreciates a wall without padding

16px-Phantom_Lancer_icon.png So how do you keep track of all those personalities?

Is ol' Rizzy losing his mind? I suspect the lack of sleep while he was building the machine got to him. That explains why his lore sounds like a horror movie.

Quote Originally Posted by 1337_n00b View Post
    This isn't knowing, we know if it says so in the lore. That's just assuming.
    Granted, but it's a very, very reasonable assumption.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    - Fixed Bloodseeker getting slowed down by haste

Splendid job. Though I loathe to recycle clichés, I did mistake him for a muppet who had hijacked a flying saucer when I first saw his hero icon. Nevertheless, he does sound like a Smallkeen (and one that isn't just losing his mind, but has already lost it)

Timbersaw, aka Don Quijote de la Mancha (Don Quixote)

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DLRevan View Post
    Nature's Prophet has been busy.
    Absolutely sure it was a bunch of Treant Protectors. It'd make sense due to the description of the roots, and they have motives too, to protect the forest/nature at all costs, so this place was probably a threat to them.

Besides, Prophet is only one, I doubt one person could destroy a whole city with a bunch of small treants and himself. While Treant Protectors are a whole race of trees.
    Last edited by Plasma Ball; 12-13-2012 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plasma Ball View Post
    Absolutely sure it was a bunch of Treant Protectors. It'd make sense due to the description of the roots, and they have motives too, to protect the forest/nature at all costs, so this place was probably a threat to them.

Besides, Prophet is only one, I doubt one person could destroy a whole city with a bunch of small treants and himself. While Treant Protectors are a whole race of trees.
    Do you know the story of Don Quixote of La Mancha? He saw giants and dragons where there was a mill and had other hallucinations. I do not think Tequoia and Roof attacked a town.

Rizzrack suffers from hallucination / schizophrenia and "fought" against the forest, with the hallucination that it attack with every branch, etc. He's just nuts.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LinoPaladino View Post
    Do you know the story of Don Quixote of La Mancha? He saw giants and dragons where there was a mill and had other hallucinations. I do not think Tequoia and Roof attacked a town.

Rizzrack suffers from hallucination / schizophrenia and "fought" against the forest, with the hallucination that it attack with every branch, etc. He's just nuts.
    Not Prophet or Roof. Just a bunch of Treant Protectors (Roof's people).

Well, the Lore is third person and not first. So it leans more towards it actually did happen. If it was first person "I can still hear the screams. They're coming, they're coming. Gotta fight off the tree people", then maybe we could say it was all hallucination. But there's no reason for him to become mentally unstable before this happened, which goes to say after this happen, his mental stability started to wither.

Basic Member
    He is small keen guys lets just dont go to this greevil crap yet over again...

Quote Originally Posted by BttLsht View Post
    He is small keen guys lets just dont go to this greevil crap yet over again...
    Yea, but I think they need to modify it a little bit. He rly looks like a greevil.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxBeoulve View Post
    Yea, but I think they need to modify it a little bit. He rly looks like a greevil.
    What the hell? No he doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    - Fixed Bloodseeker getting slowed down by haste