Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Chat Sounds is Terrible

CLICK CLICK CLICK AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Please remove the new sound that plays when you send a message, it's more than annoying.

I don't know what is Valve doing with those "new solution" sounds?!

If you ask me, I am totally fine with Valve experimenting with new sounds, adding new stuff and similar but GIVE US OPTION TO TURN THEM OFF for Jesus' sake, cmon Valve!
    None of this is real.

Basic Member
    Agreed. It is annoying as all hell. There has to be a way to turn it off, whether it's an actual option or a console command. I don't really care how, but this has to be addressed... And soon, before everyone goes crazy and start murdering people.

Basic Member
    I hear clicks, everyone says they cant hear them but i can hear them..... What must i do to make these clicks in my head go away!

Basic Member
    console volume 0 and everything is muted put up some good music till valve fix this

This is so irritating it even encourages trashtalk

Basic Member
    Please for the love of Roshan there has to be a way to disable the clicking noise. It is the worst thing ever implemented to Dota and I am muting the game until there is a resolution because it is literally the most irritating thing in the history of this game.

Basic Member
    I have played dota for 9 years or so.. and with every map iteration introduced I have never so immediately been annoyed than I just was with the implementation of the CLICK CLICK CLICK. How this was introduced, and with no way to disable it, blows my mind.

I assume it was added because of this thread:

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=20175

But it's a heavy handed solution. At the very least, add a toggle in options to turn it off for the people who actually do pay attention to chat.

Thumbs up

I get the idea of the click, but don't care for the noise myself, change the noise and give an option to disable it, this would be a very excellent thing.
    btw it is one of the greatest greifing tools a troll could want for Xmas
    AXE DOES NOT PICK SIDES!!! But Axe is on your side. -Axe