Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Troll Warlord - Meme(s) might ruin his dialog?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skblood View Post
    There is so much rage already, and now a HERO is raging?
    Must be a joke from valve, hopefully.
    THose rageheads will begin to think that this kind of language is normal, if even heroes speak like complete idiots!..
    Nope. Nope.

Enjoy your ban.
    You mad, bro?
    Problem.
    Trollollollolloed
    Fortune favors the trolled.
    You been trolled.
    Please do feed the trolls.
    Trolling for victims.
    We only lost because my whole team are noobs!
    If I had a decent team, this never would have happened.
    It was everyone else's fault.
    With this team, I didn't have a chance!
    All you trolls pay attention when I tell you, this one is in the bag.
    Anonymity, the friend to every troll.
    The best trolls never die.
    Forever alone.
    Fuuuuuo...
    You've been trolled.
    Go on, feed me.
    Pay the troll.
    Just try not to feed.
    And it keeps going. Valve, you're may over-doing it. It may be an hilarious hero, but i think it's more than enough.
    Too lazy to write something with any sense. That's why i spam this here: My DevianArt account, my YouTube Channel, and my Steam Account.

Basic Member
    Trololoololololo and Forever Alone are the only awful ones.

The others are actually amazing imo. I don't know why people bitch about lore and this kind of shit, no one role play in Dota and if they do i don't want to play with them. The lore is here just to say your hero is some kind of badass and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Banethulhu View Post
    You mad, bro? It's called personality, every hero has one, and Troll Warlord is a douche who thinks he doesn't need a team to win, he is strong on his own, makes sense since he is the lord of his race.
    This.

Maybe "forever alone" was misplaced :P

Now that i think about it, maybe Valve just want to have a character that totally breaks the fourth wall (if you don't know what does that mean, google might help).

Just like Gilgamesh does in some of the Final Fantasy Games, using weapons from main characters of other games (or fake versions) or just totally fucking up with everything.

Take this video as an example. Gilgamesh just told you that he was afraid that you would not download the god damn DLC and fight him. Troll Warlock may just say that he lost because his teammates are idiots, or he tells them that they should just not feed because that's what a random pub player would say.

...But still, like RocketFingers say, the Forever Alone and the Trolololo is kinda out of place. But well, some heroes have out of place quotes that should be in the game and they are not (like Bane's reaction at getting a Blink-dagger, though for a moment he was in Aerosmith), so i guess it will also "get stuck in digital limbo".
    Too lazy to write something with any sense. That's why i spam this here: My DevianArt account, my YouTube Channel, and my Steam Account.

Basic Member
    Those Meme lines are so all over the place(internet) by now, I feel they should never be added on purpose to a video game these days.

But what's way worse are the voice lines that already flame and trashtalk the team. That's just plain stupid and spoils the atmosphere. It's bad enough when players think they are so pro they won all alone, I do not want hero voice lines like that.
    So much for a teamgame.

Basic Member
    i like the way they did dlc in those games, but square enixs pricing is ridiculous

I kinda like it, but I just hope that it wouldn't be overused.

And based on his lines in the blog, I don't want him to be a hero with too much pride. I mean, even Invoker has some "humility."
    He's my favorite and strongest hero, and I don't want him to turn out like this... T_T

But, BadassFreeman has a good point with a hero who breaks the fourth wall.

Either that's Valve's plan, or they're just trolling us (or CyborgMatt, lol).

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BadassFreeman View Post
    problem is most dota players don't like fun, which is the opposite of Valve. When you think of it, valve is pretty much the opposite of what the general dota fanbase wants.

Valve always has a good time with their games, and dota players want the game to be serious, no bullshitting around.

Valve is infamous for releasing everything late but with good results, dota players are always in a hurry for the next patch or next hero, or next buffs and nerfs, they are impatient as hell, call valve worthless when something doesn't go their way, and when 6.77 is released they are already asking for 6.78.

Valve likes to add fun into the games (cosmetics, extra game modes...) dota players think the game is good as it is and those things ruin the game, though IDk why they don't stop annoying people with their complaints and just play Wc3 dota, it's still there, still updated.

Oh and be aware, I said most players, not all. I love valve as much as I love dota, and when I heard valve was making dota 2 it was one of the best days of my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by daed View Post
    This is another example as to why the developers should never seriously take in consideration any post on the dev forums.

Basic Member
    WHY SO SERIOUS?