Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Troll Warlord - Meme(s) might ruin his dialog?

Well, there better be an overload of those in Troll, because about 20% of his dialogue is pretty much just this.

The rest is him bragging about how he doesn't need a team and has to carry noobs.

Yes, laddies and mentlegen, the hero says that. Not the player.
    Heroes this user should seriously reconsider ever picking again.

THE DOTA 2 LORE MEGATHREAD IS TO BE UPDATED BY JULY 5TH

Visit the Dota 2 Lore Megathread. Renovation ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    LET THE WHINING BEGIN

Just chill out, the hero's not even out yet. There are tons of unused phonemes for each hero.
    I think that this is a valid reason to whine, just read it, it's terrible. One moment he is like "DEATH IS MY WAY OF LIFE" and then he is like "TROLOLOLOLOLO YOU MAD?" and I am being serious now, HE ACTUALY SAYS THOSE THINGS. I just want to prevent this from happening, we are beta testers after all, this is what we should do.
    Quote Originally Posted by vladhood View Post
    boy im glad all these qualified and educated game designers have come to the forums to help dota 2 grow

Basic Member
    Oh god no.

Btw, link to source please, I'm curious.

Well, if you wish to read it through the blog, you go ahead: here are the subtitles, be wary of the counter-intuitive scroller though. But mind you, sanity is for the weak.
    Heroes this user should seriously reconsider ever picking again.

THE DOTA 2 LORE MEGATHREAD IS TO BE UPDATED BY JULY 5TH

Visit the Dota 2 Lore Megathread. Renovation ongoing.

Basic Member
    Oh god no.

EVERY line is a pun. Every. Fucking. Line.
    Fuck you Valve.

I don't mid Jah'Rakal hating everyone because of some happenings in his childhood or something. But hating everyone because he is hated and labeled as an internet troll? Fuck you.

Protip:
    Keep Jah'Rakal's hate for everyone and anyone. Scrap this "trolling" bullshit.
    Also: No please russian accent. We got Banehallow and Nessaj already. We still need a german tho. *Hint hint ;D*

Basic Member
    I hope they stay in, they are absolutely fine. Major over reactions here.

Quote Originally Posted by Devozade View Post
    I hope they stay in, they are absolutely fine. Major over reactions here.
    Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by vladhood View Post
    boy im glad all these qualified and educated game designers have come to the forums to help dota 2 grow

Basic Member
    the meme "troll" lines are pretty bad, but besides that you guys are just crying over nothing. i counted 5 cringeworthy lines and they're more likely to be omitted than anything. valve ALWAYS records a bunch of joke lines that never make it into the game.

i mean, come on. he even threatens the shopkeeper. that shit is pure hilarity.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWilder View Post
    just want to prevent this from happening, we are beta testers after all, this is what we should do.
    I still have to see anything unfitting make it into the game. There was ONE exception and it's been a very long time since.

P.S.: What if Valve was trolling all of you with a fake subtitles log knowing how butthurt everyone in here can be, I'd totally do that
    Last edited by Radio; 12-15-2012 at 09:27 AM.

Basic Member
    in fact, consider yourselves "trolled" by valve because i'm willing to bet $50 paypal USD that when warlord gets put into the game, none of those lines have their triggers hooked up