Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: Troll Warlord - Meme(s) might ruin his dialog?

Holy shit guys, you two deserve to get banned for being retarded.

Here it is, i already said it. Happy? Oh and, i'm in the wrong section, antibengz, the only quotes i pretty much dislike are the horrible ones. Having two or three of them is good, but he may has a lot. If you got wrong my comment, you may got others wrong. And he may got others wrong as well, so YOU BOTH LOST, noone wins.

And now, i just hope some admin/mod comes over here and closes this, before it ends worse than this.
    Too lazy to write something with any sense. That's why i spam this here: My DevianArt account, my YouTube Channel, and my Steam Account.

Wow, some people have too much spare time.

You are wrong actualy. People that dislike even single voice response are basicaly agreeing with the topic, which is, to remove SOME(this word doesn't mean every single one btw) of his meme voice lines. The word SOME is even used in the OP, the voice lines i posted are just examples.

Quote Originally Posted by BadassFreeman View Post
    Holy shit guys, you two deserve to get banned for being retarded.

Here it is, i already said it. Happy? Oh and, i'm in the wrong section, antibengz, the only quotes i pretty much dislike are the horrible ones. Having two or three of them is good, but he may has a lot. If you got wrong my comment, you may got others wrong. And he may got others wrong as well, so YOU BOTH LOST, noone wins.

And now, i just hope some admin/mod comes over here and closes this, before it ends worse than this.
    Btw I reported this thread and asked for close right now, you are right, this is waaaaaay too much.
    Last edited by TheWilder; 12-23-2012 at 11:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by vladhood View Post
    boy im glad all these qualified and educated game designers have come to the forums to help dota 2 grow

I think this has gone on quite long enough by now. We've had an answer from a dev, and people have been asking for closure for some time now. A new feedback thread can be made once we know what lines are actually used in the game. Closing this.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.