View Poll Results: Good idea?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

1 33.33%
  • No, I do not like it

2 66.67%

Thread: xA surrender vote (and customizable notes pad on character selection wheel)

xA surrender vote (and customizable notes pad on character selection wheel)

I think it would be a good feature for a team to be able to vote surrender. Once an opposing team controls 2 or more barracks and upon unanimous vote, a team should be able to surrender and accept a loss.

This allows people to leave unwinnable matches to play more, allows input of viability of the match with the strongest and weakest players, and most importantly will reduce single abandonment.

(Also, a little note pad independent for each character on the selection page would be neat. Starting players can keep note such as starting items and spells).

Quote Originally Posted by CyberJezzus View Post
    I think it would be a good feature for a team to be able to vote surrender. Once an opposing team controls 2 or more barracks and upon unanimous vote, a team should be able to surrender and accept a loss.

This allows people to leave unwinnable matches to play more, allows input of viability of the match with the strongest and weakest players, and most importantly will reduce single abandonment.

(Also, a little note pad independent for each character on the selection page would be neat. Starting players can keep note such as starting items and spells).
    FF-, concede- or surrender discussions are not allowed anymore. Look at the stickies.

I lol'ed when reading the bolded part.

Your last suggestion will be implemented even better with ingame guides.
    Welcome to the forum.

Basic Member
    I really will search for my games where we were 9k gold and 8k xp behind and still turned it around and won with 6k gold and 3k xp advantage.

Or one of the games were 2 lanes were down and they still had all t2 towers etc. DotA is not LoL.. you can still win even with a disadvantage in map/gold/xp.
    Give me my old Traxex back, the one with ice-cold eyes and face paint!

Why do carries get all credit for winning a game where he goes 30 min afk farming while the rest is defending everything?