Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Polycount Ward

Quote Originally Posted by CvP View Post
    Here's a question: did valve promise you the ward?
    http://blog.dota2.com/2012/12/polyco...-best-overall/

Most of you have already guessed but it’s time to make it official: Danidem and Hunter’s Rider of the Storm set for Disruptor wins the distinction of Best Overall Polycount Contest entry!

The winning sets will ship in next week’s Frostivus update. The winners will receive a share of sales, special versions of their items, and a custom trophy-ward to show off their accomplishment in game.

http://www.cyborgmatt.com/2012/12/do...polycount-ward

_____

Not me specifically, but the winners whom I am friends with and has conversed with.

do you read the blog?

Basic Member
    From the December 14, 2012 Dota 2 blog update:
    The winning sets will ship in next week’s Frostivus update. The winners will receive a share of sales, special versions of their items, and a custom trophy-ward to show off their accomplishment in game.
    I'm not sure what you have against this thread exactly. What difference does it make if Valve didn't promise him the ward specifically? He's explicitly stated that he's checking on someone else's behalf multiple times. Someone who has now gone approximately ten weeks without receiving something Valve said he or she would receive.
    Last edited by wtfisgoingon; 03-01-2013 at 10:16 PM.

As you can see, the community is all very passionate about this issue. A response on why these wards have yet to be released to the winners would be much obliged.

Ask the polycount winners to directly communicate with valve.