Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Dota 2 Freeze the game and the computer.

Basic Member
    I've managed to get rid of this shit! But I've had to reinstall Steam from zero. I've used a program called "Revo Uninstaller Pro" (You can use similar programs if you know one), this program wipe out all files linked to steam. So that I can install a clean Steam. Also I've download Dota 2 again to let the game check all the requirements to play Dota ( DirectX and stuff) and updated my videocard and processor drivers. It's about 3 days without no Crashes, no Freezing, no Bugs. It seems the game is running better now than before. I know that is a hard way to many of you because the amount of games that many have, and I'm not sure if it's gonna work on your PC. But it is logical to think that if something was working for a long time and suddenly begins to crash, it is because of the updates and possibly corrupted files. Too much updates may do this things. It's up to you now guys, I'm waiting replies from you to see if it works or not.
    Ty for your time!

Basic Member
    bump

I am having problems with Dota 2 since the last one month.Before a month i could play dota 2 smoothly without any crashes whatsever.But now whenever i start a game and play midgame the computer shuts down.Sometimes it completely freezes.

Please Help.
    I have not had this problem with other games.

Processor: AMD FX-4100
    Graphics: ATI Radeon 7750 Sapphire 1 GB ddr5
    4GB RAM