Thread: "Are you sure you want to sort backpack? This can't be reverted" Should be there.

Basic Member

"Are you sure you want to sort backpack? This can't be reverted" Should be there.

As soon as you click the "Sort Backpack" (even on accident) it can really screw things up. I wish there was an option that you have to click "Yes or No" to confirm. This isn't in dire need, but should probably be added. They even added it to the close game button, so might as well add it to this.

+ 1 just happened to me

The close game button is there for a reason, pretty weak example.

However I support this suggestion. I also think that sort backpack isn't really helpfull.
    All items are clutched together. A little bit of space between item categories and/or hero items may be helpfull.

Actually I would rather just have a revert button that would change it back to what it was before any client side changes were made to your inventory

Quote Originally Posted by frankles View Post
    Actually I would rather just have a revert button that would change it back to what it was before any client side changes were made to your inventory
    Yeah, this would work as well

Basic Member
    or they could add an option to sort it according to time recieved. would sort out all your problems

Quote Originally Posted by Skonky View Post
    or they could add an option to sort it according to time recieved. would sort out all your problems
    People dont always sort things by when they get them