Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: G-League replays unavailable!

Basic Member
    LGD.int vs DK game 1 and 3 are unavailable, while game 2 can be downloaded. Please, fix.

Basic Member
    Can't download game three either, after not being able to download game 1. ID = 87877583

Can we at least get word from Valve that tourney replays that are payed for are available? G-league was not cheap. Of course, I understand it's X-mas.

Basic Member
    Game one, LGD.int vs for.love. Again, unavailable. ID: 88326566

Could I please at least get a confirmation something is being done? The previously reported replays are still unavailable to me.

Basic Member
    Games are still unavailable. We paid a hefty price for this short tournament. FIX IT.

Basic Member
    This is ridiculous, to be honest...

Basic Member
    i cant even watch live games... holy shit

Basic Member
    And another two games unavailable:

This is starting to get awkward. No response from Valve here, not even an acknowledgement of complaints received. There are now significantly more replays unavailable than available for this tourney.

I'd like to support both Valve and the pro-scene for Dota 2 by buying tickets in the client, but it's getting harder to justify. Could a Valve employee help me understand why I would pay money for tourney replays I can not see, in stead of going to a free Twitch TV stream or the Youtube channel of a caster?

Basic Member
    LGD vs DK game 2 not available...
    All replays should be fixed for G-league..a lot of them are "not available".

Have the devs already acknowledged this issue?
    So we know at least they will work on it?

Basic Member
    Another game not available for LGD vs DK. All three are now unavailable for me.

ID: 88624038

Basic Member
    Even older games are unavailable... at this point I've sent a ticket to Steam support to see if I can get a refund, but they take weeks before replying.