Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: All tournament replays unavailable

  1. #11
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    how has this not been fixed yet? instead we get a massive update to "improve loading speed". Afaik this replay bs started when valve tried to speed up downloads. please fix this mess before trying to "improve" something else

  2. #12
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4
    is the same for me... i can't wiev every single replay of defense 3 or a random game
    i have the message: "replay unaviable" all the time

  3. #13
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    202
    bump so a dev can see

  4. #14
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupstorm View Post
    Tournament replays are available again! I haven't tried it for a couple weeks, but they worked today. Not even a delay in the download button appearing, let alone the downloads failing halfway through.

    [edit] I had to make sure, and I'm able to download anything all the way up to StarLadder Season 3 which is the earliest ticket I own. So it seems everything is working as intended.
    do u have replays file game 1,2,3 Premier League 4 Tournament ?? ... if u have .. i hope u can upload the file.. i cant download via dota game .. T.T

    tournament took place at 3am-4am in my country time ... sometimes I fell asleep and didnt watch the game directly ... I have a ticket and I want to watch it from replays if i am asleep ...

  5. #15
    Basic Member c0ldpr0xy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    211
    Good luck getting a reply from one of the devs around here.

  6. #16
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by c0ldpr0xy View Post
    Good luck getting a reply from one of the devs around here.
    hope it .. maybe dev can help me for upload the replays or need fast to clear this bug ...
    bump for dev .. reply this topic pls

  7. #17
    Basic Member c0ldpr0xy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by nickotine View Post
    hope it .. maybe dev can help me for upload the replays or need fast to clear this bug ...
    bump for dev .. reply this topic pls
    I'll give you 5000 euros if a dev responds to this thread. I won't back up from my deal I promise.

  8. #18
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    96
    The quality of tournament replays needs vast improvement for Valve to expect people to pay for them. Not many people know that the Beyond the Summit World Tour ticket was removed from the store because the replay files were lost and Valve apparently doesn't believe in backing up. There are still plenty of people who have the ticket but don't have access to the games they paid money for. Instead of being open about this, Valve has tried to cover it up and my attempts to contact steam support are met with unhelpful copy-paste responses.

  9. #19
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by end_ View Post
    The quality of tournament replays needs vast improvement for Valve to expect people to pay for them. Not many people know that the Beyond the Summit World Tour ticket was removed from the store because the replay files were lost and Valve apparently doesn't believe in backing up. There are still plenty of people who have the ticket but don't have access to the games they paid money for. Instead of being open about this, Valve has tried to cover it up and my attempts to contact steam support are met with unhelpful copy-paste responses.
    If what you are saying is true, this shit is unacceptable. I'll make sure to let everyone of my friends know about this, especially the ones that play LoL. I've been patient but the way Valve is handling all the tournament tickets and replays issues is scandalous.

  10. #20
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    54
    And btw, this GEST 2 tournament replay is also available, game was just played 2 days ago : 151029082

    LGD.int vs Vici Gaming.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •