Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Refund for item pack please, this is so stupid!

Basic Member

Thumbs up Refund for item pack please, this is so stupid!

I have never in my life spent the money I did for a game set of items for something so worthless.

I was totally screwed over by dota2. I get on steam and it shows i already own dota2, i click to play and it installs. I feel like someone bought it for me as a gift for the holiday. NOPE, it was a freaking freebie spectator, but it seemed interesting though, so I bought the game.

I have never played dota1, but I have played demigod which is pretty much the exact thing. I bought a $75 freaking mega package thing.....but....ALL I CAN TELL IS THESE FREAKING ITEMS ARE PURELY ASTHETIC!!!??? They give 0 ability boosts they are purely for looks. I saw NOTHING noting that those items would be giving no benefit whatsover.

I have played computer games from the early 90's on the pc and every freaking system since ATARI...I have never been more pissed off at something with a game in my life. For me to have spent about TRIPLE what the original game cost (which is bugged and only 1 level over and over apparently). Who the hell makes the game items cost that much for characters and it give no ability boosting that I can see.

I will not let this go, and I am not happy in the least. I will make it my mission that someone from dota2 (seems like it will be a great game when working and more levels) contacts me about this , I will post 2 a day on any bulletin that I can.

I have no problem using that money to buy other steam games, or maybe items that boost my characters stats in THE FREAKING GAME I BOUGHT.

If I have to create multiple email accounts just to make as many profiles as I can to get a response.... Trust me, spending triple the game cost for worthless pretty looking armor is the dumbest crap I have ever seen in a game. FIX THIS.

YOU HAVE NO DISCLAMER ON THERE SHOWING THESE ITEMS ARE COMPLETELY UN-EFFECTIVE IN THE GAME.

Or if you at least tell me that later in the develop those items WILL help my characters out I will be happy...but fix this, now.

Basic Member
    Polycount Megabundle is the name of the pack.....someone give me information on this please

Basic Member
    I'm rofling and facepalming, my head hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by graffix View Post
    I'm rofling and facepalming, my head hurts.
    Same here!
    My Dota 2 workshop AceMcShanks

You made my day.

Hahahaha. This ought to teach you to look into something in more detail before you make the purchase.

Do some research before you spend 75 dollars, your idiocy got you where you deserve to be.

all d2 items is cosmetiq

I'm not sure if troll or what?!

Quote Originally Posted by Joplinguy View Post
    I saw NOTHING noting that those items would be giving no benefit whatsover.
    So where did you say it will be giving benefits that made you spend $75