Thread: Pudge and Dazzle walk sound are very similar

Pudge and Dazzle walk sound are very similar

Sometimes i think that the enemy pudge is near to me and then i realize that is my own support. That gay-punk dude scares me when walking around :P

Basic Member
    I have actually also heard this from my friend, so it could be a good idea to possibly change the sound of one or the other to be able to distringuish it.

yea, as someone who plays Dazzle often, it makes it near impossible for me to hear a Pudge.

you mean this sounds of metal chains?

Yeah I also know that feeling. Its somehow annoying, not a huge issue but still +1 for the thread
    League / Ranking - NOW!

WHY DID I HAVE TO READ THIS THREAD, NOW I HEAR IT TOO, DIDN'T REALISE BEFORE, DAMN YOU OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by vladhood View Post
    boy im glad all these qualified and educated game designers have come to the forums to help dota 2 grow

HEHE yeah, if they are in the same match it can be difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibubu View Post
    Sure, it looks a bit silly, but this helmet makes more sense than ~50% of Furions cosmetics that are already in the game. And its not like he's wielding a wooden penis (one can easily make a penis shaped staff out of wooden branch and there are no arguments why it could not be done). The Acorn helmet is actually VERY fitting since it's natural shape is used. Also it is used for it's quality to withstand blows.
    Wow, amazing insight.

+1

It makes me paranoid as hell.