Thread: please bring the old shops back

Basic Member

please bring the old shops back

while improving the new shopping system, i suggest to bring back the old shops.

it's simply easier to click a seller to reach a shopping tab than selecting through 4 or 5 categories of items.

two stand alone shopping systems can make the life easier for both old school dota players and new bloods.

Banned
    Yea.. No.

If you think that's easier you are completly retarded.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaSucks View Post
    If you think that's easier you are completly retarded.
    That's like saying if you think using the shop menu is easier to use, you are completely retarded.

I too prefer the old shops back, but frankly I don't think they will bring them back. Being accustomed to where each shop is from DotA1, changing to 1 shop menu was difficult. Hopefully people can make the adjustment though.

Basic Member
    Perhaps change it into two merchants instead of just one? Still it won't be 9 different merchants but it could make things easier.
    For example have one merchant with upgrades/recipes and one with basic items. That would atleast eliminate on extra click of the mouse.

I think the new one is awesome for beginners, but for the more experienced, it gets pretty annoying. Having said that, it's pretty good IMO.

Banned
    Yea, so just because you newfags (yes, you are newfags in here) are not used to it it's not bad.

Fucking 11 shops are completly braindead and retarded. The ONE shop needs improvements - I agree. 1 shop IS enough. Period.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaSucks View Post
    Yea, so just because you newfags (yes, you are newfags in here) are not used to it it's not bad.

Fucking 11 shops are completly braindead and retarded. The ONE shop needs improvements - I agree. 1 shop IS enough. Period.
    LOL this guy.

Are you going through puberty or something?

The old Dota shops were that way because they couldn't make it all in one. If you take time to analyse where everything goes, it gets pretty easy.

Basically it is still divided in many shops, but by tabs. It even separates recipes from ingredients as well.

I'm closing this because frankly it is not a viable option.
    good day, sir.