Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the Backpack cant be like the store page?

I like spending time sorting my inventory, but the current iteration makes it incredibly tedious. This is because I want my chests to be on page 8/9, but to get there from page 1, I need to work way harder than necessary. Any chance you could also make it so that pressing the arrow keys will cycle to the next or previous page, and so that you can move from page 1 to page 10 with one click, going backwards?
    我不講中文|♥ ~
    Kitty Bot ~♥

Basic Member
    +1

The backpack in both Dota and TF2 needs some heavy improvement. I would like to add my vote for a change!

Bumpity bump bump! Yes please! Allow us to separate items into categories like the store.

Basic Member
    I want some settings so all the chests can go on the last page and then it fills from the last page backwards, so every time I open it, I'm at the page with my newest items and I don't have to click through 4-5 pages to get there. Manually moving 150 items is pain in the butt.

[Didn't read through all the thread]

Agree with this and the person say it for both Dota2 and TF2 and the Steam inventory

Doesn't a priority but would be nice to improve

Way to improve well I couldn't think of much, but right now I think make it some what like Window Explorer as all people should used to this. (might be hard to implement)
    Explanation the inventory that you have two section,
    - left is the filter like each hero, item rarity level, or custom (where user can create his own category/folder)
    - right is where all the item in that filter or category

on the right user can select view type like icon (same as the current) or detail as a list with scroll bar
    user can ctrl + click to select multiple items, drag drop to another category (in case user specify)

something like that, ( follow this thread from reddit, so it there is other already have same idea so I'm support this kind of interface )
    New to Dota2, never play Dota before| Ok so it's been half a year, still more new thing to learn. The game is awesome. | It's been 3 years, still don't know how to play half of the heroes. The game is the other half of my life now.

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    +1
    My suggestions:
    Make the Swap Box smaller http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=50922
    Dota 2 Missing Call Hero Preview (Better for new players) http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=54194

Basic Member
    Bump for Backpacks.

Basic Member
    Without a doubt this needs to happen.