Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Devs: Please make hero names consistent as all Titles, not names

Basic Member
    I would just like to say, I agree with the OP. Using titles for everyone woule be easier and simpler.

Basic Member
    I agree. Titles should be used only or at least give us an option/toggle to change each hero individually based on your preference or all. And for those who just want names and deem it "unnecessarily" - I'm pretty sure Valve can find a way to easily implement the search function when picking your hero.
    For example: I type Darkchrow and it shows Enigma. Or if I type Enigma, it just shows Enigma.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

Please be consistent and make all heroes have titles please.

copyright dues, a lots of heroes has names that can't be used due to copyright..i think everyone should know that
    "Look around, look around, look around..."

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffeeh View Post
    Meh, we don't need people to remember 2 names.
    Pointless.
    Sigh, you sure are limited...Besides, you don't have to remember both names. On other hand, I bet some new players tend to get confused when some refers to their hero using a diferent name.

Anyways, title AND name pls. Why cant we have both?

Banned
    I am honestly baffled that some of you argue against two names with the difficulty for newcomers reasoning.
    News flash: human beings are not retarded : people tend to remember someone by two names, it happens all over.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffeeh View Post
    Meh, we don't need people to remember 2 names.
    Pointless.
    ^This!!

Banned
    ^ to all the mindless nobs with no opinion of their own.
    we could all be playing the game is 640x480 cuz it's pointless to have anything else of that kind too.
    polish of the game is never pointless.

+1, its much easier to call the heroes by some names,like to say just Mortred instead of "ph-a-n-t-o-m a-s-s-a-s-s-i-n" But many new players don't even know the names (like i didn't too) because they are not really displayed anywhere big. Please, better even do it like MORTRED: the phantom assassin.
    Prepare for unforeseen consequences.

Basic Member
    I completely agree that heroes should be called consistently and that their name AND title are easily accessable to avoid confusion. +1 to this thread

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhuanrj View Post
    copyright dues, a lots of heroes has names that can't be used due to copyright..i think everyone should know that
    There is no point in replying if you haven't even read OP's post.... i think everyone should know that