Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Music is back!

Basic Member

Music is back!

Thank you Valve!

Had my own music on, and didn't noticed at all (too lazy to turn it off when i'm on a game), but i'm sure there are some new themes.

(I just can't play Tiny without hearing "Avalancha" from "Hroes del Silencio" lol, sucks to be Spanish at times)
    Too lazy to write something with any sense. That's why i spam this here: My DevianArt account, my YouTube Channel, and my Steam Account.

Basic Member
    Last edited by Fresdabf; 06-18-2016 at 06:37 PM.

Basic Member
    The new added soundtrack is pretty good and has a Warcraft feel to it, hope someone can upload it on YouTube soon.

Wish they added "Explore 2" music back instead of replacing it, it was easily the best OST in the game. Maybe it's still being under development or something and will be added later.

It's just nice to have it back, without the music matches were more dull.

Valve please add explore 2 back!

Best patch ever, they finally add Auzzie servers, and restore the music. But then I noticed Explore 2 was missing. That one really made Dota 2, Dota 2 for me. I like the new one, but yeah, if you're gonna bring back one, bring back the other!

Basic Member
    Everyone want the Explore Music 2 . It's really perfect . Please Valve , add it !

Basic Member
    I don't want Explore 2. I think it's shite.

I liked Explore 2, but i love the new ones as well. I don't mind if they add it back, but why not better to re-do it, so it matches with the style of the new themes?
    Too lazy to write something with any sense. That's why i spam this here: My DevianArt account, my YouTube Channel, and my Steam Account.