Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Match making is getting worse and worse.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantToHelpAsMuchAsIcan View Post
    The problem is that you played meepo MM works decently only if you tryhard with your best horoes.
    The hero doesn't matter. That game was unwinnable. It was pretty much 5x1.
    It doesnt matter if i was mid with a semi-carry even, they're such a fail that its just not possible to win the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nycoh View Post
    This guy is the tipycal dota player he got carrie to a higher tier by his friends he won like idk 6 7 games in a row, he went solo queue got raped blamed everyone and complained mm is broken. Btw i wasn't in that game just annoys me people saying mm is broken for 1 game and not watching the other 10 games they have good matches
    One of the reasons why your words doesn't make any sense is because you can easily check my dota buff profile
    https://dotabuff.com/players/86784474
    and see that i have no more than 30/40 games in a stack out of 2000 games. Thats pretty much 99.8% of the time I'm playing a solo quque.

The other thing that you should know is that i was most probably in the Very High Skill pool before you knew what dota2 was.
    When I'm not playing meepo and am playing serious heroes I'm in the highest of MM tiers. Constantly play with professionals like:
    https://dotabuff.com/matches/48910671 ( Bamboe )
    https://dotabuff.com/matches/49596870 ( Lacoste )
    Scandal ( A LOT ), Burning, Misery, Dendi, Singsing, Admiral Bulldog and so on ... people that you'll never have the skill level to be in the same game as them. So please ... don't talk about my skill level ... i don't need someone to tell me if I'm "good" or "bad", cuz i already know the answer to that long long long before i started playing meepo and long before i started that thread.

I'm just playing meepo almost every game for the last few months , ok ?

Back to the game:
    The point is that even with a meepo , these people just don't scale my skill level AND STILL they're in my game. The two teams are just not balanced, the SS and the Kunka have absolutely no idea what they're doing and the other two are idiot-like. Its not the hero, its the Match Making.

There is clearly a huge skill difference between the two teams.

And i'm not ASKING you if the game is imbalanced, I'm TELLING the devs that its HIGHLY imbalanced
    Last edited by Shadowsong; 01-05-2013 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nycoh View Post
    Im no sure what you complain about, rubik bought wards all game he even got drums to support, kunkka and strom didnt play bad. Wisp got a bad build but still did some good plays.... On the other hand you picked meepo after nyx and omni pick, bad call also you rushed to pick so you got a shaker who owned you, anyway you played a nice game but i dont think mm is broken you allies had the same skill as you and btw i watched the scores of your last games.
    92683441 Carried by your teammates
    92639999 This game
    92619891 Not played
    92092815 Carried by Clinks
    92066344 A bad game for you
    92066344 A good team you won carried by a 20 5 pudge
    91444293 Carried by invoker
    91417532 you won carried your team, the other 4 on your team seem to play nice
    91344449 Good team you won everyone with good scores
    91274155 Carried by am
    91179191 Carried by weaver

so of you last 10 games you won 8 and lost 2, i see you are playing in premades but there are premades of only 3.. come on mm is broken becasue you lost 1 game? and the diffrence in gpm and exp at 30 mins was only 2000
    This guy knows whats up +1

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsong View Post
    The hero doesn't matter. That game was unwinnable. It was pretty much 5x1.
    It doesnt matter if i was mid with a semi-carry even, they're such a fail that its just not possible to win the game.

One of the reasons why your words doesn't make any sense is because you can easily check my dota buff profile
    https://dotabuff.com/players/86784474
    and see that i have no more than 30/40 games in a stack out of 2000 games. Thats pretty much 99.8% of the time I'm playing a solo quque.

The other thing that you should know is that i was most probably in the Very High Skill pool before you knew what dota2 was.
    When I'm not playing meepo and am playing serious heroes I'm in the highest of MM tiers. Constantly play with professionals like:
    https://dotabuff.com/matches/48910671 ( Bamboe )
    https://dotabuff.com/matches/49596870 ( Lacoste )
    Scandal ( A LOT ), Burning, Misery, Dendi, Singsing, Admiral Bulldog and so on ... people that you'll never have the skill level to be in the same game as them. So please ... don't talk about my skill level ... i don't need someone to tell me if I'm "good" or "bad", cuz i already know the answer to that long long long before i started playing meepo and long before i started that thread.

I'm just playing meepo almost every game for the last few months , ok ?

Back to the game:
    The point is that even with a meepo , these people just don't scale my skill level AND STILL they're in my game. The two teams are just not balanced, the SS and the Kunka have absolutely no idea what they're doing and the other two are idiot-like. Its not the hero, its the Match Making.

There is clearly a huge skill difference between the two teams.

And i'm not ASKING you if the game is imbalanced, I'm TELLING the devs that its HIGHLY imbalanced
    If you'd read forums often you'd know that some % of games will ALWAYS be unbalanced due to:

- smurfs
    - friends using your accounts
    - queuing with ppl who play poorly
    - having bad day and slow reactions
    - randoming / picking bad lineup
    - being annoyed by smth in real life
    - having pc or / and isp problems (lags etc)
    - trying new tactics / builds
    - learning new things which boost your skill lvl without giving system any informations (for example stack of few friends who play poorly on average but they decide to improve outside of MM games or by playing in smurfs and then come back to their real MM account with more knowledge. This will have huge impact but system wont know about it and that's why it will create more unbalanced game)

This is just a few reasons certain amount of games will always be unbalanced. You should keep that in mind that report these games in official thread which may help Devs improving MM in future.

49:30 is not highly imbalanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryil- View Post
    49:30 is not highly imbalanced.
    score doesnt say much, radiant could have wipe every dire early game and destroy all building except for 2 towers near throne and throne itself. Later they could keep suiciding in to enemy fountain while trying to get more kills and die in the proces.

Basic Member
    Man I fucking hate the matchmaking.

When I play mid I always get ganked. but my team never ganks.

The other team always fucking tri lanes or some shit.

I just played a game where fucking Chaos Knight ganked me at lvl 2.

I farm dependent hero, ran from top lane to mid, just to gank me.

The game ended with us losing with a score of something like 8-38.

Search my name

PAINx5

and look at all my loses.

They are fucking terrible.

I don't remember a game in the paste month where I had a competitive loss.

Now a days I don't even want to play dota, because I know it might ruin my mood.
    Last edited by Foristality; 01-05-2013 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foristality View Post
    Man I fucking hate the matchmaking.

When I play mid I always get ganked. but my team never ganks.

The other team always fucking tri lanes or some shit.

I just played a game where fucking Chaos Knight ganked me at lvl 2.

I farm dependent hero, ran from top lane to mid, just to gank me.

The game ended with us losing with a score of something like 8-38.

Search my name

PAINx5

and look at all my loses.

They are fucking terrible.

I don't remember a game in the paste month where I had a competitive loss.

Now a days I don't even want to play dota, because I know it might ruin my mood.
    It's because of stacks in solo q, try to play in one if you want easier games. If you insist on playing solo q you'll have to try your very best to stand a chance.
    Read this if you want to know why so many games is very one sided: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post436467

Basic Member
    How.The.Fuck.Did.I.Get.Matched.To.This.Game

It's like I was on a smurf or something.

I'm the Crystal Maiden.

Use the sticky feedback threads please. Thanks.
    Please read Common Discussions, Common Suggestions, Common Technical Issues, Common Bugs, and do a website search prior to making any new thread.
    Use the report () button to report flaming, illegal discussions, offensive content, excessive spam, trolling, advertising, or duplicate threads