360. You may not vote on this poll
  • Please do these changes.

305 84.72%
  • Keep her as she is.

55 15.28%
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUGGESTION]Medusa's hair.

Quote Originally Posted by duoform View Post
    Really disappointing this patch.. especially Doom Bringer named Doom and losing his all rival lines to other heroes. Don't tell me is Blizzard copyrights shit. It's not.

Plenty of games have Doom Bringer named and they didn't change it. Valve destroying his own game. Give up guys... Valve is not even trying anymore.
    Implying that this changes anything from the gameplay perspective and ignoring the fact that they have just added a Australian server, are creating a tutorial/guide system, working on other projects - yes Valve does absolutely nothing these days. Shame on them.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JackieEstacado View Post
    just add a few more snakes on her hair and a quiver and all will be good besides that everything is so DAMM GOOD
    This pretty much, OR change the two fat snakes that are there to be a bit more "slithering" they look a bit too much like rubber horns atm.

I really really do not want any drastic changes here that make her look like boring ass medusa x1000 that everyone else does. I hope Valve stick their ground on this

I like her as it is ! She dont need quiver because she is shooting her hair ! =D

Y'know, i think she looks great right now but.. I reeeally miss the hood -_-

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adilmaru View Post
    I like her as it is ! She dont need quiver because she is shooting her hair ! =D
    i would not consider 4 snakes as hair ...
    ,,There is no need to have a patch-anticipation-thread one week early, filled with high expectations,,

Basic Member
    double post
    Last edited by Veinyo; 01-10-2013 at 10:10 AM.
    ,,There is no need to have a patch-anticipation-thread one week early, filled with high expectations,,

Basic Member
    Well since Dota 2 does not have the constraints that are present on the WC3 dota, I dont think making some tweaks such as adding some snakes on her head would be a problem. But then again, I dont know about the exact 3D model limits and such.

Also, good to see the thread opened up again.

Basic Member
    She looks fine. She could have more snakes on her hair but I think she looks good (besides her green colour). Also the hood on the head is just retarded. Medusa didn't wear a hood and the curse bestowed upon her was meant for everyone to see so that she would be hated by everyone and seen as a freak.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JudasPiss View Post
    She looks fine. She could have more snakes on her hair but I think she looks good (besides her green colour). Also the hood on the head is just retarded. Medusa didn't wear a hood and the curse bestowed upon her was meant for everyone to see so that she would be hated by everyone and seen as a freak.
    Yes, many people talk of a hood but I'm sure that it can be incorporated by the workshop.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by .HeX//Aerow View Post
    Yes, many people talk of a hood but I'm sure that it can be incorporated by the workshop.
    So Valve skips good concept arts to actually make a great hero (design speaking) to make profit from workshop?
    Seems a lot like Valve to me...

"From the first point was begat a line. From this line was begat a world. And that first point was one I made."