360. You may not vote on this poll
  • Please do these changes.

305 84.72%
  • Keep her as she is.

55 15.28%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUGGESTION]Medusa's hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenkrow View Post
    lol what? all other medusa's look exactly how you'd expect her to look. Who has only two big snakes on top of their head? How is this not original? Please try to think through your argument before you make them
    Well because this Medusa doesn't even look like a Medusa, just looks like a generic serpent woman with a generic serpent womens voice. theres nothing grand about her very plain and dull.

I like current non-sexy Medusa. She looks like a monster.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMetaphor View Post
    Well because this Medusa doesn't even look like a Medusa, just looks like a generic serpent woman with a generic serpent womens voice. theres nothing grand about her very plain and dull.
    ... Wha? I'm going to stop discussing things with you, you make my head hurt :-/ I have never seen a "generic serpent woman" who looks the way this medusa does. You even say it yourself, that this medusa dosnt look like the usual medusa, how can she be generic? :S No im gonna stop talking now

It just bothers me seeing people wanting to change legit original stuff, so that they can get to look at the more familiar you see every-freaking-where
    Last edited by Goldenkrow; 01-09-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenkrow View Post
    ... Wha? I'm going to stop discussing things with you, you make my head hurt :-/ I have never seen a "generic serpent woman" who looks the way this medusa does. You even say it yourself, that this medusa dosnt look like the usual medusa, how can she be generic? :S No im gonna stop talking now

It just bothers me seeing people wanting to change legit original stuff, so that they can get to look at the more familiar you see every-freaking-where
    I'm not saying she has generic Medusa design I'm saying she has a generic serpent woman design, Id have been happy with a generic Medusa design. Just because something is new and unique doesnt mean its good. Take the Zeus model for example.

Basic Member
    I have the feeling that shes like unfinished or kinda released to early even medusa from wc3 looks way better than this.Lets hope devs can make some changes on her model.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleako View Post
    Your examples look very unoriginal and typical. I would wait for cosmetic creators to make them.
    Yeah, 'cause Medusa is such an original concept.

If you don't have nothing useful to say, please keep it to yourself.
    Anyway, i really expected a Medusa like the first pic...too bad we got this one.

PS: On the side, her appearance really bothered me and, by the sheer amount of threads created to discuss this, i guess im not alone, but is critical bugs the place to debate this kinda thing? Im commenting on these threads and all, but i guess they're on the wrong place and this may clutter the critical bugs thread space and hide the ones that really discuss critical bugs.
    Last edited by Netnicolas; 01-09-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMetaphor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoolooman View Post
    I like current non-sexy Medusa. She looks like a monster.
    Actually, she looks like an old man. And sounds just like one.

Basic Member
    NEEDS MOAR SNAKES, please.

She seriously looks silly, and I'm terrified of snakes. I'd sooner point and laugh at her than turn to stone. I think the main issue is sheer number of snakes, there should be more like 30, not 6. if I can count the number of snakes at a glance, it's not scary.

DEV TEAM PLEASE WHY U LIKE MAKE HERO LIKE OLDMAN
    even i cant tell if hes/shes a woman

sniper, lonedruid, gyro, necrolyte, batrider, barathum, timbersaw, brewamaster, warlock, zeus, disruptor, kunka, es, tiny(from child to oldman), treant, bane(sounds like old witch), kotl,

Basic Member
    Nothing will change. Valve likes it so it's staying that way.