View Poll Results: What do you think?

Voters
360. You may not vote on this poll
  • Please do these changes.

    305 84.72%
  • Keep her as she is.

    55 15.28%
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 153

Thread: [SUGGESTION]Medusa's hair.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    48

    [SUGGESTION]Medusa's hair + Quiver

    NOTE : THIS IS NOT A THREAD WHERE I'M ASKING FOR PEOPLE OPINIONS ON HOW HER FACE LOOKS. BUT RATHER THE SNAKE HAIR AND THE QUIVER.

    IF YOU WANT HER TO HAVE A HOOD, JUST DONT MIND LOOKING/POSTING HERE. KEEP AN EYE ON THE WORKSHOP AFTER SHE IS OUT


    Firstly, she's got no quiver.



    Now, let us move to the hair part.

    Quite honestly I think her snake 'hair' looks kinda off. Firstly cause the number of snakes on her head are 6. In which 2 of them are on the top, 2 on the left and the other 2 on the right. It is not perfectly symmetric but it has the 2 per side pattern on it. Also the shape on the 2 on the head look too over-sized. It can be made more random by adding a few snakes and such. This is what she currently is.



    My suggestion would be to keep them like normal hair



    and only make them stand up when using the ulti.



    Artwork that got released a while ago



    Also, RIP hood. It looked so perfect...

    Last edited by .HeX//Aerow; 01-10-2013 at 10:47 AM.

  2. #2
    Basic Member FlashFury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    223
    I like the 2nd picture (look pretty nice for Medusa)

  3. #3
    Basic Member Bleako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Legendary skill bracket
    Posts
    2,280
    Your examples look very unoriginal and typical. I would wait for cosmetic creators to make them.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleako View Post
    Your examples look very unoriginal and typical. I would wait for cosmetic creators to make them.

    Out of all the Medusa's iv seen dota 2 has probably the most unoriginal and typical, from her model to voice actoing its full blown generic

  5. #5
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMetaphor View Post
    Out of all the Medusa's iv seen dota 2 has probably the most unoriginal and typical, from her model to voice actoing its full blown generic
    lol what? all other medusa's look exactly how you'd expect her to look. Who has only two big snakes on top of their head? How is this not original? Please try to think through your argument before you make them

  6. #6
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenkrow View Post
    lol what? all other medusa's look exactly how you'd expect her to look. Who has only two big snakes on top of their head? How is this not original? Please try to think through your argument before you make them
    Your argument is indeed right. But having 2 big snakes on top of her head which keep twiching around... I dont know.

  7. #7
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by .HeX//Aerow View Post
    Your argument is indeed right. But having 2 big snakes on top of her head which keep twiching around... I dont know.
    Only issue with it as I pointed out before is that they look a bit too much like horns the way they are moving, or lack of movement rather

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenkrow View Post
    lol what? all other medusa's look exactly how you'd expect her to look. Who has only two big snakes on top of their head? How is this not original? Please try to think through your argument before you make them
    Well because this Medusa doesn't even look like a Medusa, just looks like a generic serpent woman with a generic serpent womens voice. theres nothing grand about her very plain and dull.

  9. #9
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMetaphor View Post
    Well because this Medusa doesn't even look like a Medusa, just looks like a generic serpent woman with a generic serpent womens voice. theres nothing grand about her very plain and dull.
    ... Wha? I'm going to stop discussing things with you, you make my head hurt :-/ I have never seen a "generic serpent woman" who looks the way this medusa does. You even say it yourself, that this medusa dosnt look like the usual medusa, how can she be generic? :S No im gonna stop talking now

    It just bothers me seeing people wanting to change legit original stuff, so that they can get to look at the more familiar you see every-freaking-where
    Last edited by Goldenkrow; 01-09-2013 at 08:28 PM.

  10. #10
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMetaphor View Post
    Well because this Medusa doesn't even look like a Medusa, just looks like a generic serpent woman with a generic serpent womens voice. theres nothing grand about her very plain and dull.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoolooman View Post
    I like current non-sexy Medusa. She looks like a monster.
    Actually, she looks like an old man. And sounds just like one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •