Thread: Current Version

Basic Member

Current Version

I would love to have the information that states which version the game is on. I think it would fit on the Todays page.

you can see it by using the console, but I agree you should be able to see it without the console as well either in a corner or as seeder said within the "today" box.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBX_5 View Post
    you can see it by using the console, but I agree you should be able to see it without the console as well either in a corner or as seeder said within the "today" box.
    Yeah i was more thinking about later on, when there is stable version.

Basic Member
    I have only one question: WHY?
    For normal users this feauture won't be usefull, as for people like you there is console as was mentioned before.

Basic Member
    Why?

Well say your away for a month or so and come back. You know you played before on version 5.4 and now you see you play on version 5.8 and then you can go back to see what have changed from the patch you played on.
    Say you know there is a patch comming and you want to know if it has updated or not.

Just throwing it out there. I see it as useful feature to have, some others may not. I use it alot on other games and never have to se what version the game is in. It was in Wc3 and in DotA name. So everyone was able to see it while playing dota.
    Last edited by Seeder; 09-25-2011 at 09:44 AM.

Banned
    You have the beautiful update box, which displays you all the things, even the patches.

Basic Member
    Seeder,

Quote Originally Posted by PandaSucks View Post
    You have the beautiful update box, which displays you all the things, even the patches.
    It includes all changes and their dates. So, what the problem is?

Basic Member
    Yes, would like to see this information as well.

Basic Member
    Ye never thought about that really but i think it could be useful anyway as a little text if it fits good.