Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Update Notes - January 16, 2013

Thank you for the workshop improvements

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lamepeis View Post
    I give up, valve cant make a good game.

Well atleast thanks for making it good initially, but keep messing it up, intentional or not -lp might be interesting but its useless, i've wanted -ar since the start, or atleast some easy access lobby so i can actually play it without having to spam on irc all day.

GG valve, thx for destroying the only 2 games that i've actually liked.
    If low priority and the lack of -ar is enough to destroy Dota for you.. wow man..
    Entitled pricks with tunnel vision syndromes will always amaze me.

Basic Member
    troll so hard

Not a single sign of any work on techies in Cyborgmatt's blog again, a hero that will HUGELY impact the current meta. If you're reading this Valve developers, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Basic Member
    What's point of Least gamemode? I think it's not worth of separated matchmaking from regular one.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    - Added Drow bot.
    oh fuck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MeSoloTopPlz View Post
    a hero that will HUGELY impact the current meta.
    Yeah, right. A huge impact. In a REALLY bad meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by rasielll View Post
    What's point of Least gamemode? I think it's not worth of separated matchmaking from regular one.
    what are you talking about? its only the pick mode: AP, SD, CM, LP, at least test it before talking shit.
    Also, the game mode is awesome, it makes you get non conventional heroes, I'm gonna enjoy a lot playing that mode

Quote Originally Posted by OhDatsApplesMate View Post
    there will be some idiots -ok ok, MANY idiots- using techies to afk bomb kill, but the decent players like this hero too, it's a perfectly good support and has THE LONGER STUN IN GAME, if you combine it with another badass ult like enigma, magnus, even with the axe call, he can keep the whole team stunned 7 seconds, the suicidal techies is only for the start if you need it, it's not the important feature on the hero
    Last edited by knurlhelm; 01-17-2013 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OhDatsApplesMate View Post
    Maybe in mother Russia you have the problem of idiot techies, but if someone actually CAN play him, he has everything the current meta requires: Pushing power, killing power( fb suicide), turtling power, and teamfight power( Land mines, 6 sec AOE stun- 12 sec if u are smart enough to pull it off,an AOE 600 dmg mine(s) ) and a bonus EASY self deny mechanism all game. Idiots made techies seem like a useless hero, im no competitive player, but i won 70% of my games with techies even when i had retards in my team back in Dota-League games.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZor View Post
    If low priority and the lack of -ar is enough to destroy Dota for you.. wow man..
    Entitled pricks with tunnel vision syndromes will always amaze me.
    Never been in LPQ except for the start of the beta just to test out the system really.

Also really want me to post everything? I'll post is as short as i can : Game isnt being developed on, they just focus on useless crap like new gamemodes, cosmetics, shitty events and earning money. Pure shit if you ask me.

I find it funny you write tunnel vision and only think of LPQ while i've never been there LOL