Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Notes - January 16, 2013

Basic Member
    So would someone clarify please what that meepo exploit was? The usage of either Treads or BoT on meepo did work in wc3 DotA as well, didn't it ?

Banned
    How about instead of crappy modes you actually optimize the game and fix the god forsaken spike that most people have :S

Thanks for the update!
    Welcome to Left 4 Portal Strike of the Fortress 2: Episode 3.

Quote Originally Posted by 1401Ger View Post
    So would someone clarify please what that meepo exploit was? The usage of either Treads or BoT on meepo did work in wc3 DotA as well, didn't it ?
    I think it had to do with using multiple boots on the main Meepo and a way of choosing what pair was propogated to clones, when it should be something like the most expensive pair of boots is cloned.

Least played mode sounds interesting.
    Doing a great job Valve!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveoncaffiene View Post
    I think it had to do with using multiple boots on the main Meepo and a way of choosing what pair was propogated to clones
    But that's the way you handle uniqe attack modifiers aswell (which one is prioritized), so why shouldnt it work on Meepo and his boots?

If that is really what got changed, N0tail will be so sad

No heros?
    Everything collapsed in my mind, in my mind.
    Why we don't stop trolls?
    If you see a player feeding, abusing skills or talking garbage just ignore him and soon he will fall in his own trap.

Ignore trolls make the dota 2 community a better game.

Quote Originally Posted by IceFrog View Post
    Nothing is set in stone, if there are things we confirm as intended for whatever reason, you guys are still free to debate the pros and cons.
    I cannot debate on the trees spawning after being cut down for 5 minutes, though...
    http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...3259#post13259
    I wasn't here back then. I have seen that you had said "Feel free to discuss" on that thread, but we cannot. It is closed for further discussion.

I took your words on my back, and opened up a new thread months ago to discuss the issue. That has been closed aswell: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=54090

Real thanks though, both for the fix and confirmation that even the Intended Changes may get fixed.

Basic Member
    Did people really expect a hero? Its one per month guys, we already got Medusa in January. Youll have to wait another 3 weeks for Troll.

Basic Member
    Least Played Mode is the best answer you can come up with in order to replace -AR? Really? Disappointing. Just add -AR already.

The rest of the patch looks fine though.