Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Medusa's textures are over-brightened, game is also laggy / choppy

  1. #1
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,381

    Medusa's textures are over-brightened, game is also laggy / choppy

    Test client

    Attachment 12218

    Main client

    Attachment 12219

    Test client runs on about ~10 FPS less according to netgraph but it feels a lot choppier than that. Please don't make the game more unplayable than it is ATM.

  2. #2
    Basic Member Noya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    12,904
    The remodel is awesome though!

    I'm not having problems, running at max 60fps (capped it), but maybe it's just my PC.

  3. #3
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Noya View Post
    The remodel is awesome though!
    the remodel? O_o

    Quote Originally Posted by Noya View Post
    I'm not having problems, running at max 60fps (capped it), but maybe it's just my PC.
    It's probably because you don't have an Nvidia Optimus card. Instead of solving the compatibility issue the make it worse every patch, but w/e

  4. #4
    Basic Member Noya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    12,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    the remodel? O_o
    I meant the recoloring/texture improve/whatever they did.

    Or am I seeing things where they aren't?

  5. #5
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Noya View Post
    I meant the recoloring/texture improve/whatever they did.

    Or am I seeing things where they aren't?
    It just looks way oversaturated to me

  6. #6
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    It just looks way oversaturated to me
    Yeah, it doesn't look remodelled at all just oversaturated. That's why her brown armour looks really out of context and a bit pixelly, also her horns are white in the portrait but black in game.

  7. #7
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma Ball View Post
    Yeah, it doesn't look remodelled at all just oversaturated. That's why her brown armour looks really out of context and a bit pixelly, also her horns are white in the portrait but black in game.
    Not just filters, look at some details.

  8. #8
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    463
    She has a new light source in her portrait, her textures were not touched.

  9. #9
    Basic Member fluffeeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    240
    Her colour has been tweaked, this is not a "bug".

  10. #10
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Shanghai/Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,880
    the recolor is fine i think... and i didnt experience fps drop(still ~40 on my notebook)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •