Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: List of outdated models

Basic Member
    I had the same issue with Invoker back during the Polycount Contest

Basic Member
    Ogre magi has no .fbx files (instead he has .obj with no bones)

Basic Member
    TA's right foot is mangled in the .fbx files.

Basic Member
    I had to extract Sven's gauntlet from pak01.dir and remodel mine after it, because the provided .smd is in the wrong position.

Basic Member
    Invoker's .zip has not been updated to the latest change (dress now a separate item) Decompiling from the game files mangles the game files leaves me with a mangled model when trying to recombine them (Maya and Max).

PA still has her old face in the website files. The in-game extracted pretty face is so low res for high res renders!

Basic Member
    Crystal Maiden model have wrong size.

Basic Member
    Meepo is missing mask2, the one in the zip is some other mask2 from another hero.

Basic Member
    was missing/corrupted lich back fbx last time I checked

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubus View Post
    I had to extract Sven's gauntlet from pak01.dir and remodel mine after it, because the provided .smd is in the wrong position.
    I'm doing a set for Wraith King now, and I made a gauntlet that covers his fingers. The left one works perfectly, though the right one appears dislocated ingame, despite having the same position and weights as the underlying geometry.

I can't decompile the new vmdl to check it out, but I'm pretty sure the .smd model on the requirements page has the hand in the wrong position, which is pretty frustrating since it's the only thing that's left to do in the set and there's no way to access it and solve it by myself.

EDIT: Noticed I haven't tested the .fbx versions yet, will try them and update this if necessary.

EDIT2: Nope, both .fbx and .smd have the same hand position/weights, the point still stands.
    Last edited by Rubus; 11-13-2015 at 09:41 PM.