Page 103 of 225 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2248

Thread: One-Sided Matchmaking Game Log

Basic Member
    Match ID: 344410006

Description: Ogre magi support don't buy wards, no up courier, don't assist, and he comes hard lane when I wanted offlane, leaving Spirit breaker solo at easy lane... All of them don't even seem to bother much about losing towers. Pudge with most deaths on my team, Nature's Prophet was level 6 at minute 9 and after 2-3 minutes he was just level 7 (and yeah he went for Midas). Spirit breaker was maybe the only one "normal".

I don't know why matchmaking keeps putting me with people like this that is so behind of my level of play. I can't understand, I even say to them what to do, they won't, because they think they know to play I guess.

You should give an option to see a public ranking and reseting your ranking. I guess I'm in a ranking of fucking retards and I can't get out because this is a team game and I'm less than 25% relevant on the games.

When my team is normal I always own if I'm carry. When my team is retard I'm usually the best, even with support heroes, because my team is always useless...

It's sad that the only way to play this game is finding a group of good players, even that, it's hard to find players of my level.

============================

Match ID: 344374247

Description: Bot lane went 0-8-0 and 0-6-0 in less than 10 minutes. Enough said.
    Last edited by Jabba; 10-13-2013 at 09:02 PM.

Banned
    Super one sided Match ID: 344524826

Firstly...WTF was my team??? 300 wins only as a teammate? The entire team feeds. The entire team. Look at the match, look at the scores. Look at my profile, scores etc. WTF.

What the FFFFFFF HAS HAPPENED TO THE MATCHMAKING ALGORITHMS???

IS IT EVEN WORTH PLAYING THIS GAME ANYMORE?????????????????????????????????

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110773803/ <-- This guy was matched against me... He has 4.2 hours on record...

wtf developers...WTF

Basic Member
    Match ID: 344522151

Description: Alchemist initiating alone 1v5 all the time and I had to buy wards as Doom. Enough said.

Match ID: 344489183

Description: Team of idiots insulting in team chat, denying own neutral camp at start... Then they report me and I get muted, nice.

Match ID: 344952846

Enemy team is coordinated 5 players,our team is 5 randoms that lose all lanes.Game ended in 25 minutes.

This also ended my win streak.What a coincidence.

Banned
    The MM is unplayable for me.

Banned
    How do you play a matchmaking?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kunni View Post
    ^ you have still 52% winrate, come back when it drops under 50

You are probably rated "best" of your team, and other teammembers lower, so you should carry them to victory
    Yeah, I figure this is the case too, but apart from picking high impact mid-game carries and attempting to snowball hard every game, what else can I do? I don't even necessarily enjoy playing that way often, and I'm not really a mid player... yet matchmaking seems to force one playstyle over all others. It also means that I'd have to play All Pick more, and I don't really like that mode.

Even then it often doesn't work well, as my team in these cases tends to have lost the game by the first 10-15 minutes, with or without my help.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/290666315
    http://dotabuff.com/matches/288446322
    http://dotabuff.com/matches/338265640
    Last edited by AWZX; 10-14-2013 at 02:48 PM.

Basic Member
    http://dotabuff.com/matches/345508684

Match ID: 345508684

Description: It wasn't really one sided, but I wonder why matchmaking puts me with 3 players below 50% winrate (when I have 50%+) and all 3 of the other team have 50%+ winrate. You may say that matchmaking it's not just about winrate, yes, I know, but come on... it's still relevant and why is this difference??

The game: Early game Pudge did nice performance and I did as well farming lane with 40 denies and very good farm. After that, I was the only decent player, our other main carry Lifestealer (and only one hard carry) was really bad, suiciding itself a lot of times alone 1v3 or 1v4 at mid game, late game he was just insulting, flaming and complaining about the team but he was the worst one dying like an idiot and not infesting me one single time on the entire game (but well I didn't have reports left and I'm the one muted, yeah!).

This along with a Pudge which at the early stage of late game didn't do fucking shit because he never went with us in pushes. Late stage of late game they just were pushing without me, because I think you never should go for tower/rax if you don't have all lanes pushed vs a tinker/furion, it's just a waste of time and teleport most of the times, and it was not hard for us to push all the lanes past the river and then just go all 5 for tower/rax... but no, they couldn't do it and when we were going for mega creeps for the t3 bot, well... I was defending/pushing top lane and they went all-in 4 alone and died instead of grouping/waiting a bit for me... Then lifestealer started to say "finish i don't def" and he went back to the fountain pissing me off... What-the-fuck.

But the main problem I see here is that all the players on my team had 49%winrate and the enemy had 50-51% and I really don't understand it. I think you maybe should check it because losing a game where we had 25k gold advantage is not normal.

Banned
    Down syndrome matchmaking algorithms MatchID: 345812446 and 345616900