Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: mild announcer

Basic Member

mild announcer

The thing is very simple. I think there are also some dota players like me that are obviously not satisfied with hearing sounds like HOLY SH*T or rough language in game due to fact it hurts their different mental feelings.Please, I'm asking to make 'safety' sound mode with turnedoff/replaced rough language. It seems to be really simple, but its really important for us. Thank you.

Basic Member
    HUD = Heads up display. What does the HUD have to do with the kill announcer?

Basic Member
    "Shit" is rough language? Dude, don't be such a fucking girl and get over it. Holy fuck.

Get a different kill streak announcer

Basic Member
    Don't play games with an ESRB Rating of Mature, if you're not ready for mature/adult oriented content. If you have a child that you want to shield from this type of material, then stop letting them play the game as well.

Basic Member
    I do know what 'HUD' is and my request was to make a small display that can turn off sound files containing rough stuff. And for exampol 'H@ly SH1T' thing is spoken by all the announcers. I mean i dont protest against lot-off-blood stuff or some nasty models, but hearing such words that make me and similar guys upset is not really concerned with getting gaming pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by deejaybos View Post
    Don't play games with an ESRB Rating of Mature, if you're not ready for mature/adult oriented content. If you have a child that you want to shield from this type of material, then stop letting them play the game as well.
    this

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teru View Post
    this
    +1

Basic Member
    Really fixated on the wrong things if the mass killing in the game is okay but a swear is not. I'm pretty sure its established as a mature game, and, as such irrational cencorship options are uneeded, the discretion is of the player in choosing to play the game.

Basic Member
    this guy i swear, he doesnt even want to say Holy Shit on an uncensored forum, if u dont like the sound, mute it all, if u dont want to mute it, bear with it, come on...