Thread: Cousin bought 2 Defense 3 Ticket, he only has one courier

Basic Member

Cousin bought 2 Defense 3 Ticket, he only has one courier

Hello everyone!

I asked my cousin nicknamed Kito to buy me a Defense 3 ticket as I don't possess the means to buy it my self, and he did, but he already had one himself. He then traded it with me, but niether him or me got a courier (he already had one).

Is there a way for someone responsible enough to check this and sort things out? I would like to have a courier my self, as well.

Best regards,
    André

P.S.: My current nickname is ~ys
    Last edited by ysaewT; 01-23-2013 at 10:50 AM.

Basic Member
    I bought for about 5-6 TD3 tickets from store separately (for trading purposes) and I got TD 3 in-game ticket and Ram every time. I think your cousin messing with you or he/she only got one for her/himself.

BTW just wanted to be clear, when you buy from DotA 2 store for 10$ you will get those (Ticket and Ram) items. You ain't gonna get Ram if you trade/pay only for tickets from somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by zedel View Post
    I bought for about 5-6 TD3 tickets from store separately (for trading purposes) and I got TD 3 in-game ticket and Ram every time. I think your cousin messing with you or he/she only got one for her/himself.

BTW just wanted to be clear, when you buy from DotA 2 store for 10$ you will get those (Ticket and Ram) items. You ain't gonna get Ram if you trade/pay only for tickets from somewhere else.
    shit , i got scammed before i read this, i traded my sparrow set with the ticket and 1 key only, he said the ram will be added to my backpack after i activate the ticket.

Basic Member
    Its not that big rip off ticket itself absolutely worth 5$ and apparently you got a key which worth 2,5$ and if we think about WR sparrow set price (which is 4 keys) you only gave it for 1 key less. But i suggest that you should report that scumbag for being a liar.

Basic Member
    I believe a person responsible could check if he did such a thing, which is impossible as I've known him since I was born.

Please look into the matter, thank you!