Page 101 of 149 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1487

Thread: General Matchmaking Feedback Thread [READ OP]

Banned
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE

Quote Originally Posted by icecubes View Post
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE
    .!.__(-_-)__.!. DIRETIDE
    I used to be a mannered player but then i took a CYKA to the knee ! ValveKnights the new name for Scrub..

Quote Originally Posted by MJK View Post
    Man are you kidding me i stated that not knowing the basics makes you a bad player not that "failing at basics should warrant punishment" i will add my statement at the bottom
    You miss understand me again i said that IF you grief you can grief in LPQ and you can grief in Muted mode and that the LPQ and mute dont handle GRIEFING well because you still can
    Grief and you can all so w8 for your LPQ/ Mute to expire .

My statement basics :Ok 1st of all If a player is "good" he would know how long to farm since even if he gets a hero he cant play he has played with that hero in his team or vs it and must know hes basics all so basic game strategy applyes to every hero and every game no matter the picks . So if a player gets a hero he cant play and fails at basic strategy he is not good to begin with ... Like if you play only carry and you get a support .. you must know " Ok get chick get wards ward / roam around defend my carry dont go alone dont get out of position " <- this apply to every hero in the role of support and all so to common sense ask your self this " when i carry what do i want from my support " Posts like yours realy show some ones skill since you think of dota as a Hero by hero game .. Its like saying a good driver cant drive a normal car and he can only drive a F1 car ..
    And you suggested that "noob behavior" didn't belong among normal players, and should be put in "low pool".

if 1 game out of 1milion was won by a retard noob you would say " noobs dont ruing games Look at this -"
    Once again a statement about noobs (by your definition!) not belonging.

Not sure how them griefing in LPQ is any different than griefing other griefers like you suggested. LPQ pretty much is just this.

And I've told you that players don't have to be bad just because they don't fit all of your criteria for a "good player", proven by the pro player.

Quote Originally Posted by Inritus View Post
    And you suggested that "noob behavior" didn't belong among normal players, and should be put in "low pool".

Once again a statement about noobs (by your definition!) not belonging.

Not sure how them griefing in LPQ is any different than griefing other griefers like you suggested. LPQ pretty much is just this.

And I've told you that players don't have to be bad just because they don't fit all of your criteria for a "good player", proven by the pro player.
    But isnt it the point of the MM to put together people with the same criteria ? And yes Noob behavior has no place in a game where 9 players fit this criteria ... But thats the MM problem not the noob .. He has even worst time since his team and quite often the other team will rage at him ... All so pls Qote where i said " Noobs should be in LPQ"
    And OMFG man for the last time READ MY POST ABOUT GRIEFERS AND READ IT AGAIN YOU ARE MAKING THINGS UP HERE omg .. i hope your trolling cuz this is some next level tardnes I dont know how much clearer i can tell it to you but i will try .. AGAIN
    GRIEFERS MUST BE BANNED BECAUSE THE OTHER PUNISHMENTS DONT REALY PUNISH THEM .
    NEW PLAYERS MUST PLAY WITH NEW PLAYERS
    SMURFS MUST HAVE A SEPARATE BRACKET FOR SMURFS AND THE NEW PLAYERS THAT GET IN WILL BE PAIRED WITH OTHER NEW PLAYERS AFTER 3-4 GAMES .

cant make it any clearer..
    Last edited by MJK; 10-30-2013 at 05:55 PM.
    I used to be a mannered player but then i took a CYKA to the knee ! ValveKnights the new name for Scrub..

Basic Member

too many wins

I win 9 in a row, get 5 games over 50% winrate, 2 matches in a row all 4 team mates are peruvian and mentally retarded.

But guys, don't even think about saying they enforce a 50% winrate because thats just not true!!!!!!! Kappa

Basic Member
    SMURFS MUST HAVE A SEPARATE BRACKET FOR SMURFS AND THE NEW PLAYERS THAT GET IN WILL BE PAIRED WITH OTHER NEW PLAYERS AFTER 3-4 GAMES .
    This actually make sense if you think about it. Ofc you don't have to permanently ban someone, but ban them for like a week or a month at a time and increase the duration after repeated offences.

Banned
    Alright, after an year avoiding the subject, lets provide some good feedback.

Like:

- The ability to play solo que or normal que as see fit

Dislike:

- That the band of acceptable match making rating on each team is too high (july patch got this right!) This is a big one

- Match making rating is earned or lost so slowly, after placement matches you are more or less set at a skill level, no matter how well you do.

While I only listed 2 dislikes. these are extremely important for the gaming experience. I urge you to take a look at the patch before the "que patcH". the patch present in July. that one seemed to work, but created too much que at the very top. Please undo the que patch and look at another way to implement the former patch.

Banned

DISLIKES: Not having a good Language filter. Its a team game, I can't understand stubborn Russians. Not only that, There should be a ping threshold set. You cant play on it unless your latency is lower than the threshold.

From Having problems during the beta, I do not like my winrate and the people I get matched up with. I want to play seriously and competitively now and I sometimes get people with over 1k hours less than me. I'm not here to tutor, I'm here to play with people as experienced as me. Or atleast the ability to Wipe some game and have a clean slate.

But isnt it the point of the MM to put together people with the same criteria ? And yes Noob behavior has no place in a game where 9 players fit this criteria ... But thats the MM problem not the noob .. He has even worst time since his team and quite often the other team will rage at him ... All so pls Qote where i said " Noobs should be in LPQ"
    And OMFG man for the last time READ MY POST ABOUT GRIEFERS AND READ IT AGAIN YOU ARE MAKING THINGS UP HERE omg .. i hope your trolling cuz this is some next level tardnes I dont know how much clearer i can tell it to you but i will try .. AGAIN

cant make it any clearer..
    No, it's not clear when you talk about noobs, griefers and "low/punishment pool" in the same few sentences. I get you now, but the problems I've mentioned still stands, like what is the definition of a smurf and how to detect one reliably enough to put the account in a separate bracket.

And you still haven't understood my main point here: your (and thus your system's) definition of a noob/griefers isn't necessarily accurate. He might very well deserve to be with the 9 players that fit your criteria, even though he's considered having noob behavior by your system. Just because he by your definition is a noob doesn't mean he can't play of the standard of others (he wouldn't be matched with them if he couldn't) or have fun doing so.

Basic Member
    Wouldn't work because people think a griefer is someone that hurt their feelings, not someone who ruined a game purposefully.