Page 147 of 149 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1487

Thread: General Matchmaking Feedback Thread [READ OP]

Basic Member
    Match me with English speakers from USA, thanks.

Fuck everyone else. The closed beta Dota 2 had me at a 76% Win Rate thanks to people not being retards from Peru. As soon as it opened up my 400+ wins over losses dropped like a fucking rock over the years.

Give us proper region lock, or give us an option to have it. Call me a racist all you want, I just know what facts are facts, and the fact is that South American teams are shit at Dota.
    Petition to remove Single Draft. All Random is more balanced than Single Draft.

Matchmaking issue

I'm starting to believe the matchmaking has been changed for the worse in the previous patches. On one hand some people that have more than 50% winrate and (about lvl 50 in game or more) have no idea how to play their roles and actually feed intentionally. Alchemist without 3rd skill until late game and antimage with no battlefury? in that game alchemist fed like 2-20 and antimage had no idea how the game or his hero works. On the other hand i keep getting teamed up with people of very low level, very few matches played; what gives? i have around lvl 70 in game (around 4k hours) and am getting matched with these. i may understand that they are smurfs and are treated as their main accounts or something but if they are just so bad they create another account to play on(since they got lp on their main), the low priority has its purpose defeated a little. at least create a buffer of levels, like levels 1-20 are matched with the same levels( not necessarily these numbers). A low level account player has no intention of winning most of the time after they die a few, they just ruin others' game by not caring/giving their all. this week i had about 1-2 people in every game of this kind, either giving up ( staying afk 1 min and coming back to die again and afk again) or just plain feeding(not like throwing themselves at the towers or something) but going somewhere they are surely going to die, eventhough they were told to go back; in this situation i wasn't able to report their behavior since valve only allows 1-3 reports per week or something. in this case, they just go unpunished and ruin others' games.

EDIT: next game: 1x lvl 2, 1x lvl 5, 1x lvl 13, 1x lvl 20i think it was, thanks for making the game fair.
    Last edited by Smashthedude; 02-07-2016 at 03:05 AM.

I have many likes but I would like to focus on one thing.

DISLIKES

I dislike the fact that when I play SOLO RANKED Matchmaking I get matched with PARTY group of 2 players.
    They often don't take the match seriously because it is their PARTY MMR that is not as popular as SOLO MMR.
    They also tend not to care and just stay AFK and farm.

Suggested solution 1. Do not match party of 2 with SOLO Matchmaking.
    2. Add some option (PURE (2 stack forbidden)/MIXED(2 stack allowed) SOLO Matchmaking)

Basic Member
    unranked sd and random draft and least played.
    No tryhards there, chilled gameplay possible, not always the same 10-20 OP heros per patch.

Dislikes:
    Ranked - too many tryharders and 1 hero pickers, no bans in -ap, many unbalanced games, this patch picks>>>skills (good old dota1 -ap is gone forever it seems).
    Dev-forum: no dev cares about the dev forum, ok there are some, but they rarely give and response on even the best feedback!
    Not enough mods, community thinks valve doesnt care and maybe you really dont, but then plz dont wonder when your gold shitting cow dies with you not acting as icefrog and his team did on dota1!! hats<<<<<PITLORD and balancing!!

Basic Member
    Dislikes:
    Why are 4 stacks allowed against 5 stacks in unranked? Garbage games.

dislikes:
    compeletly bullshit

Valve greeds destroy this game

Basic Member
    Quit this bullshit 4 stack matchmaking please. There is nothing that ruins a game more than being in solo queue and finding at the end of the match that the reason your team did nothing to help you or listen to you is because they're all some circlejerk who couldn't find a 5th to add to their pile.

Likewise for opponents because every time I see a 4 stack on the enemy team they're all super coordinated as fuck.

Basic Member
    What I like:

Its pretty quick

What I dislike:

I doubt anyone will actually read this who has a say in the game but there has to be a way to make it so matchmaking is more fair in terms of not putting people on tilt. Most people when they play dota win a few games and lose a few games. I used to be one of these people. But as of the last past year, I go on mass win followed by greater mass losing streaks and honestly its too much for any sane person to deal with.

It usually happens after I decide to que with friends. The skillgap is so great that we usually lose most of our games, so when I play solo it just follows suit. Whats worse is that because people use the 100% automated report system for whatever reason they deem fit, after 8 losses I end up with a mute trying so hard on mic to establish some sort of teamwork to get this 1 win to break the loss streak. I have limited myself to 2 losses a day to try and combat this but the problem still persists regardless.

I want to make it clear that I am not trying to improve or obtain a better mmr or win more games than lose. Heck, if you could make it so that I win 1 game for every 4 losses just to break the curse, so be it. I just cant take 8 losses in a row when I go 11-1 on brood and kill 4 rax and still lose the game because the teams were no where near balanced fairly.

Here are 2 screen shots. I can provide another 20 more from 2016 alone so please do not hesitate to ask upon request.

http://imgur.com/rdicPDI

http://imgur.com/SoOaoTv

EDIT: I would also like to mention my wins tend to usually be 45min slug-fests from a steep slope where as my losses are anywhere from 3 minutes when my invoker dies mid and abandons, to 20 minutes where we get stomped. What happened to close games every game including my losses?

EDIT 2: I just got LP after my 8th lost just this very second. I was muted btw from the 7th loss so I couldn't even piss of my teammates. What a great game you have Valve, great for 1 game a day casuals, terrible for die-hard fans.
    Last edited by Gutsy; 04-06-2016 at 11:52 PM.

Basic Member

Dislikes: Everything

No, seriously. You fucking NEED to give us back true solo queue and like 20 reports per week. You have done NOTHING to combat the endless tide of bot and fake accounts and it's causing this community to suffer. You need to borrow from Blizzard and ban MD5 hash codes to stop people from trolling these games.

BAN PEOPLE FOREVER, NOT JUST THE ACCOUNT. These players are the scum of the earth and deserve to be barred all access to STEAM, let alone Dota 2.

Basic Member
    ranked is bullshit. when 3 of us in a party is playing, we always get 1 solo and another solo player while the other side got 3 party and 2 party
    bullshit! fuck u valve!