Page 49 of 149 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast

Thread: General Matchmaking Feedback Thread [READ OP]

Banned
    123.jpg

Does anyone else thinks this is bulls*it? I havent reported anyone in quite some time and I keep getting this every single time I log in. I am seriously doubting the truth of these messages.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by obro View Post
    123.jpg

Does anyone else thinks this is bulls*it? I havent reported anyone in quite some time and I keep getting this every single time I log in. I am seriously doubting the truth of these messages.
    Confirmed Bug, will be fixed with next patch, also wrong thread.

Basic Member

Dislikes:
    -Lack of ladder system
    -Lack of league system
    -Lack of proper matchmaking system (games are inbalanced)
    -Long queues or bad games (you may only chose one, I am in queue for last 40 minutes Unbelieveable.jpg)
    -No ranking

Basically, its bad. Very bad. Terrible. I hope some alternative comes out soon, as I have played dota for 8 years, even developed software and added suggestions that have been implemented in game. At the moment, I am unable to enjoy either DotA2 (shitty SHITTY matchmaking), nor can I enjoy classic dota, because a lot of players started playing dota2, causing lack of players in classic dota, or even worse - shut down of places where games were good (IE - dotalicious gaming).

With these words, I withdraw my support for DotA2 and I will not further purchase anything until these things are fixed. I suggest you all do the same and let them get the clear message - fix what needs to be fixed or no money.
    Last edited by vraGG_; 06-16-2013 at 08:27 AM.

Basic Member
    Still getting matched against 5 man stack who think they are playing in TI3 final. IN A PUB GAME WHERE MY TEAM CONSISTS OF ME DUO-QUEUING AND 3 RANDOMS.

Quote Originally Posted by kaspm View Post
    Still getting matched against 5 man stack who think they are playing in TI3 final. IN A PUB GAME WHERE MY TEAM CONSISTS OF ME DUO-QUEUING AND 3 RANDOMS.
    I know how that feels. I also queue with people most of the time (from 2-4) and admittedly we tryhard sometimes (maybe 1 game in 3 days or something, if someone randoms a hard carry like am or spectre), it's not fun, this isn't TI3 or TMM for that matter, we just want to random some heroes, pick the rest and play all different heroes and just have FUN without picking gyro, qop, cw, rubick and sd every game (not exactly this but you know what I mean). If you want to tryhard, go TMM I would suggest, however I see why this would not appeal to some as you actually get matched against another team making it more difficult to completely stomp them. I personally don't understand how pubstomping is fun and why they can not be matched agaisnt another tryhard pubstomp.

- The matchmaking seems to have gotten worse lately (last few months) and I am not overestimating my skill or anything, I don't care which bracket I play in, I just want semi balanced games, not 10-50 one game and then 50-10 the next. This seems to be the case now, it is either a very easy game to win or you lose very badly. I would rather wait 10 minutes and get balanced matches than wait 2 and get a complete stop for whichever team is the lucky winner this time.

fucking matchmaking fucking valve fucking game, High Bracket is the worst bracket ever made. Those fucking retards claiming that the MM is good they just managed to escape the freaking High bracket. They played with their friends and tryhard this fucking shit game to get of the shithole of High MM. Higm MM/Normal is pointless there's only one good MM and it's the very high one. Rest is a craphole.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/221518561
    Last edited by altair; 06-18-2013 at 03:45 AM.

Banned
    I want to know exactly what kind of ratings were used to create these teams:

http://dotabuff.com/matches/197861474

http://dotabuff.com/matches/93233520 (note my stats at the time were W4-L4, and Naga was W0-L5, 5 solo queue vs 5 stack

Basic Member
    Most of my games aren't worth playing lately whether I win or lose. They're ridiculously one sided stomps, like 32-8.

DISLIKES
    -Doesn't team you up with people of the same skill.
    It's quite vague how you say mm is supposed to group people that "fit together" can you please explain what you mean by this? I like how you say you want match outcomes to be affected by in game decisions. But numerous times have I been teamed up with people who don't think nor listen. I'm fed up with having to curse people to make them listen to me. Team me up with the right people or I wont bother solo queuing.
    Suggestion:
    Just try to keep noobs away from me.