Page 52 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Thread: General Matchmaking Feedback Thread [READ OP]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizure View Post
    otherwise there would be hundreds of threads about it . i think the only purpose this thread serves is to keep the forum clean.
    So basically a containment thread that nobody gives a fuck.

Just had a fantastic game. Not a single fucking word was spoken the whole earlygame cause more than half of the people in my team were obviously muted. They communicated by pings and the chat wheel. Saying well done to everything I asked. Never in my entire fucking life of playing dota for 10 years have I been so mad after a game.

This is all thanks to Valve.
    This is all thanks to your retarded automute system.
    IT DOES NOT WORK and nobody here will convince me that it does cause I have my own two god damn eyes and I see what I see and all that has been seen is that this system is not working. That valve doesn't give a fuck about and that they are to busy publishing item set #9878923 to fix any bug/complaint/strait up broken stuff in this game.

Thank you Valve for this matchmaking.
    Thank you Valve for this mute system.

You managed to kill the game for me what 10 years of pub games on battlenet/garena/dotalicious/whatnotplatform/lan did not do you did it. Congratulations on ruining a game by implementing broken systems that you havent even properly tested. Fuck you for hiding behind "this is a beta" excuse for more than 2 years to cover you lazy ass programmers who don't know shit about dota.

Ban me now from this shitty form. Ban me now so I don't have to watch valve dicksuckers here defending everything they do. Ban me so I stop posting on this shitty ass board that nobody reads. Save me the fucking trouble.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by obro View Post

Just had a fantastic game. Not a single fucking word was spoken the whole earlygame cause more than half of the people in my team were obviously muted. They communicated by pings and the chat wheel. Saying well done to everything I asked. Never in my entire fucking life of playing dota for 10 years have I been so mad after a game.

IT DOES NOT WORK and nobody here will convince me that it does cause I have my own two god damn eyes and I see what I see and all that has been seen is that this system is not working. That valve doesn't give a fuck about and that they are to busy publishing item set #9878923 to fix any bug/complaint/strait up broken stuff in this game.

You managed to kill the game for me what 10 years of pub games on battlenet/garena/dotalicious/whatnotplatform/lan did not do you did it. Congratulations on ruining a game by implementing broken systems that you havent even properly tested. Fuck you for hiding behind "this is a beta" excuse for more than 2 years to cover you lazy ass programmers who don't know shit about dota.

Ban me now from this shitty form. Ban me now so I don't have to watch valve dicksuckers here defending everything they do. Ban me so I stop posting on this shitty ass board that nobody reads. Save me the fucking trouble.

Just from that post I can tell that you have been muted ingame, probably not only once, and deserved it.

Dislikes
    -Your matchmaking algorithms is horrendous. Don't pretend you dont match bad/new players with experienced/good players. I can't count the amount of matches I've had with people who barely have any games played, have sub 50% win rate, feed, abandon, don't understand basic concepts such as warding and creep pulling.

-Stomps on one side or the other over and over, I've had a well matched game about 10% of the time.

Some examples of some ridiculous and horrible matches.
    I am the enchantress, I have more wins alone then the other 9 people combined. One person has 0 games. ZERO! How do they match against me at Very High and at 54% win rate?
    Tremendous feeders cm and juggernaut. Also complained the whole game, the cm did not understand what a ward was.
    Dagon Broodmother, Shadowblade Death Prophet. Mag never got close to blink, non-existent initiations and fed all game
    BLOODSTONE ENCHANTRESS WHAT. Omniknight who never bought wards untill constantly told by me doom and jugg to get them. He fed also. Then there is that jugg also. Feeder and poor item choices.

I can go on for hours. Please stop focusing on hats and fix your MM please.
    Last edited by Maverick Hunter Vile; 06-21-2013 at 11:51 AM.
    "u suck cock yellow u dont deserve to be alive" -ixmike88
    Nice Matchmaking

"Help, Muted Problem" - By Crestoxy21

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbaz View Post
    Just from that post I can tell that you have been muted ingame, probably not only once, and deserved it.
    Play with me and you will see how muted I am. I have no need to be polite here cause nobody from Valve reads this.

LIKE:
    - That I can choose a solo match now!

DISLIKES:
    - That solo match and group match are segregated.
    When I go to join a game I now get to choose whether I queue with teams or only solo players, this is excellent except...
    I just queued for 15 minutes and no game. The fastest I have managed to find a solo game is 10 minutes... in the normal queue it takes about 4 minutes.

SUGGESTION:
    - Only have one option for matchmaking (join game) but have a check box (only solo players).
    - Prioritise how you see fit but allow solo players to take from the pool of players (those who care and those who don't both queue together).
    I'm sure there are players like me who want to solo but give up searching solo as it take so long to find a game (they then go back to the 'join with party' queue, defeating the purpose of solo queue)

Basic Member
    Match ID: 225182664

I have 646 wins. I went into normal matchmaking queue (Single Draft only selected - US East).

The rest of the 9 players combined: 64 wins, which averages out to 7.11 wins per player other than me.

2nd highest total wins was 17.

Dotabuff of the match

Game was extremely one sided and I was able to carry as Warlock in a 52 minute game.

Basic Member

Ima quote this just because it deserves to be seen again. Couldn't agree with you more.

Basic Member

This is exactly what muted games feel like. You summed it up perfectly.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbaz View Post
    Obviously he wasn't muted since he could ask questions in game. Read the post before u fart on the forum.

Basic Member
    STILL GETTING MATCHED AGAINST 5 MAN STACKS WHO THINK THEY ARE PLAYING IN TI3 FINAL. AND HAVE TEAMMATES WHO HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THAT TI3-WANNABE PLAYSTYLES. SOLO QUEUE + 4 OTHER RANDOMS. AGAINST A 5 STACKS.

BTW VALVE YOUR SOLO QUEUE EQUALLY SUCK AS WELL