Thread: [Fixed] Gravekeeper's Cloak's layers aren't working independent (so HUGE)

[Fixed] Gravekeeper's Cloak's layers aren't working independent (so HUGE)

First of all, I had no idea how this skill was even supposed to work. I have never even wondered.

Summary:

Gravekeeper's Cloak (Visage) has 4 layers. Each layer grants him bonus armor and magic resistence.
    Those layers get removed by any damage greater than 2. Excluding HP Removal, which is alright on Dota 2, too.
    Each layer has 12/10/8/6 seconds of reappliance time.

Those layers are supposed to be independent. This means that, each layer has to get removed independent, and reapplied indepentent.
    Currently the layers are reapplied one after another. Huge, I'll explain

Reproduction Steps:
    1. Get a Visage with Gravekeeper's Cloak, level doesn't matter much
    2. Create a dummy enemy hero, give him/her a couple of Hyperstones (-givebots item_hyperstone)
    3. Attack Visage with 4 consequtive blows, fast after another
    4. View Visage's buffs panel
    5. Observe the layers' reappliance behavior

Current Result:

The first layer gets reapplied 12/10/8/6 seconds after the 4th consequtive blow.
    The second layer gets reapplied 24/20/16/12 seconds after the 4th consequtive blow.
    36/30/24/18 seconds for the third.
    48/40/32/24 seconds for the forth.

Expected Result:

The first layer gets reapplied 12/10/8/6 seconds after the 1st consequtive blow.
    The first layer gets reapplied 12/10/8/6 seconds after the 2nd consequtive blow.
    The first layer gets reapplied 12/10/8/6 seconds after the 3rd consequtive blow.
    The first layer gets reapplied 12/10/8/6 seconds after the 4th consequtive blow.

Meaning that all the armor gets restored 6 seconds after the 4th consequtive blow.

Basically the skill is almost not working right now.

Some further details on layer recharge behavior:

Actually, this aspect is probably correct. If you hit 4 consequtive blows right after another, and make a 5th blow like 4 seconds after the 4th blow, you can observe this.
    The first layer gets reapplied after 4th consequtive blow, even if you make a 5th consequtive blow. This is all correct.
    In short; layer removal cannot, should not and is not getting refreshed with further hits. They initially get removed, and from the moment on they get removed, they individually count down to 12/10/8/6, ignore any further damages, and get reapplied no matter what after the 12th/10th/8th/6th second.
    Currently this is all correct for the first layer being applied.

added to sticky.
    Before posting a bug read the Bug posting guidelines first and check the Known Bugs list For existing bugs.

Use the report () button when you need help from a Moderator.

Basic Member
    this should be fixed on the test client.
    please confirm.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

It is fixed correctly. I confirm.