Thread: Saved builds not working again

Basic Member

Saved builds not working again

This issue has happened before. You can't access any saved builds and you can't save any either. Please fix.

Basic Member
    Yep, having this issue again. Can't access builds and they keep resetting to stock builds and also cannot save customs.

Basic Member
    Yes, confirming this.
    As a rather inexperienced player I am relying heavily on my saved item builds, making this bug rather severe for my playing experience.
    I'm feeling quite "naked" without my lists per hero, trying to do the best I can.

Same here.

Basic Member
    I've opened up a thread in the Gameplay Bugs subforum, incl. screenshot + game ID in case a dev can look into that? Glad to see I'm not the only one though. Please fix this quickly, it makes the game really unenjoyable having to sift through the shop manually for each game and trying to remember the old build.

Edit: A 3rd thread was opened on this issue as well. Here is a link in case one thread get's more attention than the others:
    http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=70760

Basic Member
    Seen the other thread as well and I thought this would get attended to soon.

I need my suggested items list working as it (roughly) maps out what I'm going to get for the match.

It seems at the very least noobs like me are a little anxious here, please fix this soon.
    ***Almost everything I say is from a newbie perspective. I'm relatively new to DOTA =)

Where I learn stuff:

Youtube - DotaCinema, XVRogueGaming
    PlayDota Forums
    dev.dota2.com
    & and a[n] [in]finite number of games =)

Basic Member
    Agree here. Although I had some experience in DotA and Dota 2, but I still need the saved build to edit the builds to fit the 6.80 patch.

Basic Member
    Saved builds still not working for me, Does it have anything to do with if you have a autoexe config?

Bump. The saved builds are working at the moment if you select through the guide feature, but you can't find the guides subscribed to at the moment. I was relying on being able to use guides by subscribing to them and now I can't do that.
    I will mercilessly add to my ignore list anyone that makes an incredibly annoying signature.