Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 145

Thread: Spirit Panda, please delete from store.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    68

    Spirit Panda, please delete from store.

    If i want pandas and other silly stuff, i playing LoL or WoW. Please delete this item as you deleted Alpine Stalker set, thank you.

  2. #2
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    I agree, if Brewmaster's colour scheme was changed to no longer resemble that of a panda (his original look), why would you add another panda? This is really weird and confusing, delete please.

  3. #3
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    I thought you get rid of pandas. Then change storm spirit and brewmaster back or delete this!

  4. #4
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxZIPxxx View Post
    I thought you get rid of pandas. Then change storm spirit and brewmaster back or delete this!
    You think that blizzards have copyright on ANIMAL? rofl

    You can't have pandarians in game. They are copyrighted, not pandas.

  5. #5
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    86
    It's ok, dont delete it.
    Only reason why you are writing this is attempt to repeat alpine stalker story and get MANYMANYMANY keys.
    Im not native english speaker, sorry!

  6. #6
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpyc View Post
    It's ok, dont delete it.
    Only reason why you are writing this is attempt to repeat alpine stalker story and get MANYMANYMANY keys.
    Fully agree.

  7. #7
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,381
    The only qualm I have against the set is that it looks awful. But that's my 2 cents.

  8. #8
    Basic Member frankles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,238
    Isn't it funny the only two people supporting this both joined JAN 2013 and its their FIRST POST

  9. #9
    Basic Member Godhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by frankles View Post
    Isn't it funny the only two people supporting this both joined JAN 2013 and its their FIRST POST
    So only one person can dislike this kind of sillyness?

    Just get rid of the damn panda; lore-wise how could Sylla even recolor a bear that's supposed to be part of his soul?

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Godhand View Post
    So only one person can dislike this kind of sillyness?

    Just get rid of the damn panda; lore-wise how could Sylla even recolor a bear that's supposed to be part of his soul?
    Lore-wise, who gives a fuck?

    I play the game to play the game, Sylla having a panda doesn't negatively affect me (or really, something like 99% of the people playing the game) in the slightest. Why should we have to sacrifice something we like to appease less than 1% of the community, the whiners. If you don't like it, don't buy it. End of story. It won't be taken out, it would be a travesty if it was.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •