Thread: Gamemode: Aggressive Creeps

Gamemode: Aggressive Creeps

This is a idea I've lately came up with. It's about: Neutrals go crazy.
    in -ac neutrals use their spells and focus heroes with a higher prio than creeps. After like 10 minutes neutrals might gather and attack both radiant and dire tower. It's a dice rolled if in upper woods the creeps focus on killing radiant or dire. The downwoods will focus the opposite side. Then they calm down and attack after 10 minutes again. After 30 minutes creeps spawn on same spot multiple times up to 3 times each camp if they are not cleared every minute. Obs wards won't block them from spawning.

The main goal is still to defeat the enemy. Range creeps could get spells since they have 500 mana. They could permuate in 3 waves.
    1 wave the range creep has a slow
    2 wave the range creep has a heal
    3 wave trhe range creep has a nuke.
    1 wave begins again.

To compensate the additional attackers gold gain per sec is higher than in normal games and tower are a tad stronger. In this fun mode a courier and a pair of wards is given for free.
    For trolling purposes Rosh has alot higher impact on the game. After 6 minutes he'll use and get every 3 minutes a new global ult originally belonging to normal heroes. at 16 minutes rosh ult gets level 2 and at 31 level 3 rosh ult.
    What about "Rosh Haunt, Rosh Ice blast (which hits everyone on the map, AOE is complete map, mb 150 damage to everyone, 6% shatter threshold), Roshgod's Wrath, Wrath of Neutrals(Furi Ult, bounces 30 times), Roshans Mute(global silence), Roshan Inferno (350 AoE on each suntrike, casted around every heroes position, so keep moving - he might hit you hard in ur face)?

Also: Every 8 minutes rosh will use NP tp to a cliff and place 10 lvl4 goblin mines there simultanously. After placing them he uses normal TP to his pit. TP home makes him invulerable. Placing bombs needs a channel time of 9 seconds and can be interupted. If he fails he also TPs back.

Another game mode I think would be really fun is -fastdoto or -fd. By using the cheats commands in single player games I found out that if you use timescale 1.4 the game runs 40% faster. Also you have to think faster. Make faster decisions.This is dota on steroids. Faster deicsion, more fails, more fun to watch. Try it urself against bots!

sv_cheats 1
    host_timescale 1.4

in the console.
    I'd really like to have such a match against real people just to see its impact.
    Last edited by Bashtime; 07-13-2013 at 09:28 AM.
    <-- My work is done, if this gets implemented
    Also: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Soloqueue!
    Need some incentive to start a match of dota?
    http://getdotastats.com/sig/87346642.png
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLite View Post
    Valve has abandoned the game! The game is now safe to leave.
    No statistics will be recorded.

a fun game mode where it is creeps vs heros? massive spawning? and at the same time dire has to defeat radiant?, i would love to play tht
    I like to do stupid stuff even when i know it's stupid.

Basic Member
    Hmm, maybe not as a gamemode, but as a custom map this'd be awesome to play.

Valve really need to get ontop of the custom maps and so on

http://d2ware.net/plugins

Search for Creeps.

Your idea is a good, it also given me an idea.

I always found it lackluster that creeps are so dumb, they fight to the death and that's it.

Why not some of them stand guard scouting the rune spot and possibly bashing runes if enemy comes close or retreat if there is no rune and it's not about to spawn, or patrolling the forest, or even go to block enemy pulls, why not escape when they get injured getting back to fountain to heal, maybe even stay near tower range in some cases like if enemy has way too many creeps on that lane, or mix up the lanes like send all the creeps in a random wave on one side. Just few examples of top off my head.

Smart creeps plus aggressive neutrals i would play that mode !

If you have any cool ideas or any feedback how to improve these modes, feel free to post your suggestions here.
    <-- My work is done, if this gets implemented
    Also: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Soloqueue!
    Need some incentive to start a match of dota?
    http://getdotastats.com/sig/87346642.png
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLite View Post
    Valve has abandoned the game! The game is now safe to leave.
    No statistics will be recorded.