Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Okay...So any info on profiles?

  1. #1
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    86

    Okay...So any info on profiles?

    Preferably web based like dotabuff...

  2. #2
    Basic Member frankles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,238
    This is about the UI which would be in the game.

  3. #3
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by frankles View Post
    This is about the UI which would be in the game.
    But I need a mobile version to check when I am on the run...

  4. #4
    Basic Member frankles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,238
    Quote Originally Posted by acnexus View Post
    But I need a mobile version to check when I am on the run...
    Which is why you suggest it on misc

  5. #5
    Basic Member ValeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,228
    Intereeestiiing *puck mode*

  6. #6
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by frankles View Post
    Which is why you suggest it on misc
    But then they will lock it because I am compairing to Dota buff...

    Intereeestiiing *puck mode*
    Puck is cute

  7. #7
    Basic Member frankles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,238
    Quote Originally Posted by acnexus View Post
    But then they will lock it because I am compairing to Dota buff...



    Puck is cute
    Don't suggest it at all then. You'd just be asking valve to make their own stats website which people probably suggested before already.

  8. #8
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by frankles View Post
    Don't suggest it at all then. You'd just be asking valve to make their own stats website which people probably suggested before already.
    And thats why I made a thread in this section. A website that contains profiles and stats is just so important IMO to the overall game experience.

  9. #9
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by acnexus View Post
    But I need a mobile version to check when I am on the run...
    It will probertly be accessible through WebAPI or SteamAPI. If so, it wont be long before someone makes a mobile/web-app
    InvokerGame.com - Easiest way to learn, memorize and print it into your backbone!
    Now your able to remember and invoke extremely fast! Time to focus on your gameplay and execution!

    Scoreboards have been added to InvokerGame.com, so now your able to compare your performance with others!

  10. #10
    Basic Member frankles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,238
    Quote Originally Posted by acnexus View Post
    And thats why I made a thread in this section. A website that contains profiles and stats is just so important IMO to the overall game experience.
    Except this section is UI specific

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •