Thread: Suggestion - small change for the public profile

Basic Member

Lightbulb Suggestion - small change for the public profile

If I'm not wrong actually the 3 heroes with the most wins are displayed actually in a players public profile.

And if it's right, that now the performance is listed by a comparision between the performances of the heroes only you played, then it would be very nice to have the Top-3 highest performant heroes there instead of the 3 most winning. =)
    This is just a very small change and has imo just positive aspects. You can see if a player maybe picks one of his top heroes or not. Since you can only see the top 3 it doesnt work for his worst or bad heroes.

tl;dr: put the top-3 performance heroes of a player in the public profile instead of the 3 most win heroes.

Performance bars need to make sense first. Currently (as of the main client), they clearly do not. For comparison, here are my hero win rates, and note that my last game with AA was ten months ago. I have no idea why apparently Axe and AA are my star heroes, while the ones I actually play and do well at are much further down the list.
    Please help keep the forums clean by reporting rude or abusive posts!
    Got a problem? PM me or another moderator!
    Forum Rules

Basic Member
    they do make sense after the coming patch. you will see it

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabble View Post
    If I'm not wrong actually the 3 heroes with the most wins are displayed actually in a players public profile.

And if it's right, that now the performance is listed by a comparision between the performances of the heroes only you played, then it would be very nice to have the Top-3 highest performant heroes there instead of the 3 most winning. =)
    This is just a very small change and has imo just positive aspects. You can see if a player maybe picks one of his top heroes or not. Since you can only see the top 3 it doesnt work for his worst or bad heroes.

tl;dr: put the top-3 performance heroes of a player in the public profile instead of the 3 most win heroes.
    dude, that's why it says "most successful heroes", not "most well-performed heroes", that's the purpose of the performance bar. The 3 heroes displayed at your profile is not intended to make a redundant highlighting of those top heroes.
    Last edited by xenogears; 01-31-2013 at 07:52 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogears View Post
    dude, that's why it says "most successful heroes", not "most well-performed heroes", that's the purpose of the performance bar. The 3 heroes displayed at your profile is not intended to make a redundant highlighting of those top heroes.
    yes and my suggestion is to change it to the best performed heroe. better this way?