Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [SUGGESTION!!! VIEW AND POST PLS! ] Mana Bars!

Basic Member

[SUGGESTION!!! VIEW AND POST PLS! ] Mana Bars!

Hi Dev Team, hi viewers!

I would glad like it if u can bring the Mana Bars into the game!! I mean.. once u can see the mana by click the hero himself anyways.. So bring it in to UI pls! Its such a timewaste to click the Hero first to see how much mana he got.. We got a Healthbar and ye the most of the community would like it if u bring a mana bar aswell!

And another thing for me: If u play Lycantrope or Panda or someone else u can swap ur units with TAB, why i cant swap my units if i activate an illusion rune or activate a manta style or something? Maybe its just an issue for me or its missing in the game.

bullshit manabars are not needed for sure
    playing dota since 2005!

Basic Member
    would be nice if u can tell me why its not needed

Basic Member
    You mean the ENEMY mana bar? Thats gamebreaking, a lot of heroes uses mana pools as parameters to damage, etc.

Basic Member
    ye ofc i mean the enemy's mana bar.. ye ofc they use it as a damage parameter.. but u can see it anyways if u click the hero so why we cant get this as a seperate bar just under the healthbar...

cause it takes time to click at someone. u dont see instant what he can do with u, so u have to play much more carefully. if u are looking for an game with is easy to play u should try lol.
    playing dota since 2005!

Quote Originally Posted by lowkick View Post
    ye ofc i mean the enemy's mana bar.. ye ofc they use it as a damage parameter.. but u can see it anyways if u click the hero so why we cant get this as a seperate bar just under the healthbar...
    checking 5 different peoples mana is not the same as seeing it all at once. If you want advantages in a game thats challenging then you have to work for it.

Basic Member
    Oh god not this again.

Manabars have been discussed to death already, and the conclusion(determined by Icefrog) is that manabars are only available to allies.

no

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idom86 View Post
    cause it takes time to click at someone. u dont see instant what he can do with u, so u have to play much more carefully. if u are looking for an game with is easy to play u should try lol.
    ok go to play HoN then.. its 20times faster, smoother and more skill depended then dota.. thers no way to say its too easy with mana bars srsly..